Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: arranged marriage

equally educated,equally career driven and brought up with equal love and care by the parents,why are women subjected to inspection by prospective inlaws just because the man once happened to be a stronger gender?
    3 types of arranged marriages
    1.imperative
    2.preventive
    3.compulsive
    to be continued:heart;
    u make me happy

imperative
    when the girl is 20-something,good looking graduate (not professionaly qualified),homely yet modern and has failed to find one herself,mom and dad consult aunties and find a groom
    u make me happy

things are changing. arranged marriages are not what they once were. now mostly parents are the source of introduction. guy and girl meet, talk, however they want to and see if they click. the decision is totally upto the couple.
    i dont know what part of the world you live in...but most of the arranged marriages i've seen...it's not JUST the girl showing herself
    do you know the kind of questions thrown at men?
    doesnt the GUY have to be on his best behavior? because he has an EQUAL chance of rejection?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[quote="HOP3_L3SS, post: 389800"]things are changing. arranged marriages are not what they once were. now mostly parents are the source of introduction. guy and girl meet, talk, however they want to and see if they click. the decision is totally upto the couple.
    [joke of the century
    in a muslim family in india it does not happen
    even during marriage bride sits in a separate enclosure
    tying of knots done by a female relative of groom
    thank god they r allowed to meet in the first night!!!
    u make me happy

Preventive
    a girl in the final year of professional education,likely to be employed with a handsome salary anytime can bring a groom from any religion or cast
    parents hurriedly arrange a marriage often ending in disaster
    u make me happy

Quote Originally Posted by dsjeya, post: 389839
    Quote Originally Posted by HOP3_L3SS, post: 389800
    things are changing. arranged marriages are not what they once were. now mostly parents are the source of introduction. guy and girl meet, talk, however they want to and see if they click. the decision is totally upto the couple.
    [joke of the century
    in a muslim family in india it does not happen
    even during marriage bride sits in a separate enclosure
    tying of knots done by a female relative of groom
    thank god they r allowed to meet in the first night!!!
    I've heard that it gets even worse for Hindu families. Is it true that the indian girl has to sing, dance, move 360 degrees in front of her prospective inlaws? Or is it just bollywood?
    Dream, I do.

what endurer says about bride searching in hindu families is correct to certain extent
    do u accept my post about muslim marriage in india
    u make me happy

Compulsive
    the girl is a professional,employed earning a handsome salary,sexually active but not selected a groom,parents step in and arrange a marriage before she becomes too old
    u make me happy

the bridegroom was bought
    a rich muslim marriage in india
    u make me happy

maybe all the muslims YOU know come from some retarded backgrounds practicing CULTURE on the name of RELIGION
    please dsjeya...learn to differentiate between the two =)

Quote Originally Posted by dsjeya, post: 390135
    the bridegroom was bought
    a rich muslim marriage in india
    good for em
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]