Thread: Such an interesting story! And the cool iPod / iPhone game…

One night, pure moonlight, beautiful sight, living right changing might……

Evil wolves from far far away forest found fat pigs here can be their delicious food. High and dangerous cliff can’t stop them, with the help of balloons, countless wolves are coming slowly……

Is there anybody can stop them? Will these fat pigs alive or not? Nobody can hold back the countless wolves……

Night, silent, there is no choice, for their living right, FIIIIIIIIIIIGHT!!!

Game Start!

One brave fat pig is standing out, for all fat pigs, and especially for his babies. Now he is fighting with the evil wolves by shooting……

Soon later, their babies join the battle. They are searching banana skins everywhere. Their father can use the banana skins to stop the wolves move on…….

Fierce fight keep going, the other pigs joined either. They made a lot of traps for the evil wolves. Each one can kill a wolf. Of course, the brave fat pig set tracks……

Night, can’t be silent anymore, lightning, volcano, rocks and other natural things moved by the brave pigs……

Hey, what’ that? Satellite? Awesome! Even the alien is coming to help them……
    Maybe the alien also has its own job as it can’t stay a long time……

Green Giant, Spiderman, Batman…… Sorry, Green Giant pigs, Spider-Pig, Bat-Pig…… much more funny and interesting props in the game……

To be the fat dady pig, pick up your archery and start fighting!!!

Game Features:

Pause the game anytime and resume whenever you want.
    Smooth polished graphics, beautiful background music.
    Easy to start, difficult to master
    More than 50 different dynamically generated levels challenge your skills.
    Full control the role at your will
    Provide a lot of props to help you fight
    Within game tutorial and high score list
    ……
    ……
    ……

iphogame. c om

I downloaded this game, like its name, it is really fun and I became an awesome shooter, haha. But, unfortunately, for few days fighting with the countless wolves, I still can’t protect my baby pigs, and at last I also sacrificed my life.

Looks interesting and funny, this app could be a good time killer, I will toftt. Hope it is as good as it is.