Thread: Why do Everyone is Facebook Fatigue?

So how many of Desi Twist are Facebook Freaks? Raise your hands

Facebook, one has to admit is a great time sink. Given how much you have to do to just manage your Facebook life, it is hardly a surprise when i see people 24/7 on Facebook and manag'g their Status every Sec , "chee Maan how they Do it"

problem is that we are treating Facebook as a tool for communication (my inbox on FB is filled with invites for conferences and other junk, just like my email inbox) when we should be treating it as a tool for real time interactions.

So tell me your Views on it ?
    If Allah is with you, whom do you have to fear?
    If Allah is against you, what hope do you have?

I have facebook and yes I'm on it everyday..but my use of it is limited..wall post here and there..and a few pm with me actually having conversations with people, also, I hardly ever update my status, only because I have some people on my list who don't need to know every part of my life..No junk emails or invites and I absolutely hate all those ridiculous applications..If someone sends me an invite I usually end up blocking the application and/or invites from them.

I don't have a facebook life but rather it keeps me connected with friends that I haven't had contact in years with or are simply too far away

I have facebook but just for chit chat sometimes with friends...there is some people sending invitations , play games or what ever much more , honestly i dont like that all and even have not much more time for all that , but it helps to contact some of my old friends...

BUT FOR THOSE WHO ARE EVERY SECOND ON FACEBOOK IT IS ADDICTION...
    MYK
    www.enjoymenttube.blogspot.com
    www.facebook.com/pages/Enjoyment-Tube/227697370623550?ref=hl
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

rightky said . but here where r work every1 is crazy about Facebook , even while they r in office , they r logged on by their cell phones , wonder y dnt they bore of sudch stuffz

what is facebook
    a text about face ?
    u make me happy

I wish they would go back to the old facebook..where you could only send someone a message, write on their wall, or poke them...I HATE all the junk that they have added on...

but I do like the idea of facebook..being able to network with old and new friends/co-workers/classmates and being able to connect with family that you don't ever get to talk to or see.

Quote Originally Posted by dsjeya, post: 391883
    what is facebook
    a text about face ?
    nahi book that has Face

i really don't know veil
    u make me happy

i think there are tools in seeting u can customise ur account , not to see more junk , block people and more... check out seetings and customize ur account..

Always logedin people they have free time and we dont have so just avoid them..
    MYK
    www.enjoymenttube.blogspot.com
    www.facebook.com/pages/Enjoyment-Tube/227697370623550?ref=hl
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

i think i m getting addicted to fb...but i due to my busy life..i m away...from 8 now i play only 2...fish world and farm ville...
    its a nice way to remain in contact with frnds...i have joined this year...so dont really know whats up with all the option..but inshaALLAH..with time i will come to know...