Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ~ * ~ Spotlighted Member of Desi Twist ~ * ~

Salam everyone

Here I am starting a new topic..."spotlighted member of Desi Twist".

We will anounce all members name one by one and other members will ask questions to the "spotlighted member"....
    If spotlighted member doesn't want to answer any question than he can pass on and go a head.

Rules and Info:

* Spotlighted member has to be regular to answers all the questions asked by members.

* U can't choose another spotlighted member be4 we are finished with a current one

* Interview will be last for 1 week.

* You can choose again the member who has been interviewed.

alright. so I am starting with [shadow=darkorchid:bded9677a2][glow=red:bded9677a2]Naila [/glow:bded9677a2][/shadow:bded9677a2] bcz she is in the list of most active members nowadayss...and I hope she is ready for being the "spotlighted member" ....and other members start questioning N-O-W :wink: ....!

I will also request to admins or modz to plz pin this topic for convenience.

Regards,

[glow=orange:bded9677a2][shadow=brown:bded9677a2]Nina [/shadow:bded9677a2][/glow:bded9677a2]:up;
    "The world and all the things in the world are precious but the most precious thing in the world is a Virtuous Woman."
    - Prophet Muhmmad, Sal Allahu 'Alayhi wa Sallam

Okie, so here are my questions.

1 - who you come to know abt DT?

2 - Any Effort u consider a good deed?

3 - What are other activities except net?

4 - Who do u think is most innocent member of the forum?

5 - What's the best way of judging a person from ur point of view?

Shanks :hug;
    "The world and all the things in the world are precious but the most precious thing in the world is a Virtuous Woman."

1 - who you come to know abt DT? Hmm... I dont remember that

2 - Any Effort u consider a good deed? dunno

3 - What are other activities except net? Being with friends, dance, shopping and music, cooking, dosro ko tang karna haha

4 - Who do u think is most innocent member of the forum? mere khayal se... nice_girl

5 - What's the best way of judging a person from ur point of view?

us person ko jaan`na bohat zarori hai be4 judging I think... we cant just judge a person without knowing him/her well... agr yeh apke sawal ka matlab tha to..
    :wink: anyway in my opinion we must continually strive to overcome the temptation of judging others and seek, rather, to judge ourselves in light of how we deal with others.. AND: my suggestion on judging others is to: Judge ppl by their actions/deeds (not their face, colour, opinions, behavior, dress, money or expressions).

:givefl;

Wow...nice answers sweety

Hmm... :blush: waise yeh kitni din eik hi member ko q poochne hain?

wow great idea, and nice answers sweet :biggrin; i'll ask my qs laterz.

More questions:

1 - You nick names?

2 - what do u do?

3 - u'r autobiography? :d

4 - Gussa kab ata hai?

5 - What's ya fav cuisine/food?

6 - How'll u Describe yourself?

7 - What will u choose if u get a chance to choose u'r Birthday gift yourself?

8 - Who is your biggest inspiration and your 'role model'?

9 - ur most embarassing moment?

10 - wots ur most treasured memory

:up;

Quote Originally Posted by Eternity @ Sun Oct 09, 2005 4:17 pm
    wow great idea, and nice answers sweet :biggrin; i'll ask my qs laterz.
    thx..u'll ma victim soon..muhahaha :mrgreen:

:wink: