Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Is it "LOVE" ????

Hello all... :hug1:

here i'm with one more hottest topic.... :up;

Well, what is LOVE? How do you know that you are in LOVE now? What's the defination of LOVE? I mean, it could be deepest and warmest friendship too. :blush:

How do one knows that he/she is in LOVE now? :blush: Are there some special kinna sentiments one gets? or any indications?

waitin 4 one...spending time with eachother...being caring...don't indicate that u'r falling in love with a person...that could be being true friends as well na...:s....or what?

Waiting for u'r positive replies...

NInA
    "The world and all the things in the world are precious but the most precious thing in the world is a Virtuous Woman."
    - Prophet Muhmmad, Sal Allahu 'Alayhi wa Sallam

lol nice topic

ermmm, well as u said, time spend karna, being cring and stuff that indeed could be good friends. but LOVE, this is sumthing i dunoo how 2 explain, but i'll try my best lol... for me pyar is... Respect karna, u feel his/her pain, and sab se barh kar us ki khushi ke liye kuch b karna, and then ur heart will tell u, tum kisi ko khush deekh kar kitnay khush ho.

yeh sab friendship main b ho sakta hai, per there are sum special feelings, jo sirf kisi "AIK" ke liye hi ho sakti hain.

love is nonsense, discussing it will result in another non sequitur, actually!
    Dream, I do.

Quote Originally Posted by Eternity @ Sun Oct 09, 2005 5:10 pm
    lol nice topic

ermmm, well as u said, time spend karna, being cring and stuff that indeed could be good friends. but LOVE, this is sumthing i dunoo how 2 explain, but i'll try my best lol... for me pyar is... Respect karna, u feel his/her pain, and sab se barh kar us ki khushi ke liye kuch b karna, and then ur heart will tell u, tum kisi ko khush deekh kar kitnay khush ho.

yeh sab friendship main b ho sakta hai, per there are sum special feelings, jo sirf kisi "AIK" ke liye hi ho sakti hain.
    ermmmmm :blush:
    "The world and all the things in the world are precious but the most precious thing in the world is a Virtuous Woman."

Quote Originally Posted by Endurer @ Sun Oct 09, 2005 10:50 pm
    love is nonsense, discussing it will result in another non sequitur, actually!
    no it's not adeel..it's just how it turns out to be... :givefl;

just ermmmm??? :duno;

soching na