Thread: Want to be/ became in life

Assalam Aleikum,
    I hope Everyone is doing well...just came across this thought while watching bollywood movie 3 idiots...its true...we become something that we at heart dont wanna be..and where our heart is...we just dont get there...this not only applies to our profession...but also to our life decisions...in truth this topic is big...touching almost all corners...getting limited the question is...what do you want to be in your life..and how near you are..

for me: i dont know what i want to be...but getting there wherever the door of opportunity opens...is what i m doing ... my concept for my future is not clear...but for my akhirat..yes inshaALLAH jannat...

i wanted to be an engineer/lecturer
    insted become a doctor due to my fathers wish
    no regrets
    both my daughters became doctors by their own wish
    now became lecturers
    teaching medical students
    not seeing patients
    i am disappointed
    but they r happy
    u make me happy

Life may not always lead us to where we want to be or what we'd wish to become, but there must to a reason for that. Whether it be just because it's not what we are meant to be or the time just isn't right for it. What matters the most is that you at least try to go after what you want.

At this point in my life, as much as it frustrates me not knowing, I don't know what I want to be... I have far too much exploring and figuring out to know and to be 100% sure that that is what I want. Now, I do have desires and when the opportunity comes and I am able to gasp it, I am and will.