Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: homosexuality - Islamic beliefs about

v. GooD Wicked. .:clapping; :goodie;

nothing wrong in having sex with conscenting adults,ireespective of the gender
    use a condom for protection
    no guilt feelings please
    u make me happy

Quote Originally Posted by Phenom, post: 395250
    v. GooD Wicked. .:clapping; :goodie;
    Thanks dude...

Quote Originally Posted by dsjeya, post: 395251
    nothing wrong in having sex with conscenting adults,ireespective of the gender
    use a condom for protection
    no guilt feelings please

Would u say same to the man in the news below?

Man gets 3 years in prison for sex with horse
    AP 5 November 2009, 09:54am IST

SOUTH CAROLINA: A South Carolina man caught on video having sex with a horse was sentenced Wednesday to three years in prison after pleading guilty for the second time in two years to abusing the creature.

Rodell Vereen was also ordered never to go near the stable where the horse's owner caught him and held him for authorities at shotgun point over the summer. He apologized to the woman and to himself after admitting to buggery at the Horry County courthouse.

"I'm sorry about what I've done. I didn't mean to do it. It's my fault. I'm sorry for what I've done to myself," Vereen said during Wednesday's court hearing.

Vereen was arrested in July after Barbara Kenley caught him entering the barn at Lazy B Stables in Longs, about 20 miles (32 kilometers) northeast of Myrtle Beach. She had been staking out the stable for more than a week after setting up a surveillance camera and videotaping Vereen's assault on her 21-year-old horse named Sugar.

Kenley said she became suspicious because her horse was acting strange and getting infections, and she noticed things were moved around the barn and dirt was piled up near the horse's stall.

It wasn't the first time she'd caught Vereen. In late 2007, Kenley found him asleep in the hay after assaulting her horse. For that offence, he also pleaded guilty to buggery, received probation and had to register as a sex offender.

On Wednesday, the judge sentenced Vereen to five years in prison, but he will only have to serve three years behind bars as long as he successfully completes two years of probation. Vereen also was ordered to undergo additional mental treatment after he gets out of prison and was told to stay away from Kenley's stable.

Kenley told The Sun News of Myrtle Beach she was mostly happy with the verdict, but wished Vereen had got more prison time.

"I've been through hell for the last year and it's caused a lot of hardship," Kenley told the newspaper. "There's a lot of ridicule and jokes going around about this thing. And a person can only take so much."

Wicked: how does having sex with a horse compare to someone having sex with someone of the same gender?
    Homosexuals are people just like heterosexuals are..they are not animals and should not be treated any differently...

maturbation,homosex,then heterosex
    these are the stages in human sexual development
    due to some psycological factors and social factors some people persist with homosex
    before modern era
    insane people were killed
    leprosy patients stoned
    if you touch the palm of a not realed female
    a nail must be passed through the forehead
    says religion
    but can we follow this rule ???
    u make me happy

Modern comcepts of homosexuality by dsjeya
    for medivel u know whom to ask

Persons of all three sexual orientations (heterosexual, bisexual and homosexual) are accepted, valued and given equal rights and protections.

Heterosexual, bisexual and homosexual orientations are recognized as unchosen, natural, normal and fixed (or essentially fixed) among adults.

Loving, committed same-sex couples can marry and receive a full set of both state and federal benefits and rights.
    u make me happy

Quote Originally Posted by EntangleDesi, post: 395275
    Wicked: how does having sex with a horse compare to someone having sex with someone of the same gender?
    Homosexuals are people just like heterosexuals are..they are not animals and should not be treated any differently...
    ED, I am not saying that people who commit homosex and people who commit sex with animals are same & equal, I have just posted that news for the opinion of Dsjeya, Its not related to this thread. I mean for every sexual activity Dsjeya has an unique opinion so I thought he might give a new insight in this case tooartytime:.

Homosexuals are humans who have choose to be unnatural. they should be not be treated differently, but we can't let them stay in that abyss.

Quote Originally Posted by dsjeya, post: 395276
    maturbation,homosex,then heterosex
    these are the stages in human sexual development
    due to some psycological factors and social factors some people persist with homosex
    before modern era
    insane people were killed
    leprosy patients stoned
    if you touch the palm of a not realed female
    a nail must be passed through the forehead
    says religion
    but can we follow this rule ???
    Which religion says that?

Quote Originally Posted by dsjeya, post: 395280
    Modern comcepts of homosexuality by dsjeya
    for medivel u know whom to ask
    Sure if modern is being immoral and unnatural then we love to be in medial period and concepts.

Persons of all three sexual orientations (heterosexual, bisexual and homosexual) are accepted, valued and given equal rights and protections.
    Sane persons try to treat bisexual and homosexual's instead of aggravating their problems, so called modernists allow them to suffer!

Heterosexual, bisexual and homosexual orientations are recognized as unchosen, natural, normal and fixed (or essentially fixed) among adults.
    if you have replied without reading my reply in detail then u need to understand and read that reply once more to know whether homosexuality is natural. The gay rights activist agree that its not natural but u fall into the trap of condom advertisements?

Loving, committed same-sex couples can marry and receive a full set of both state and federal benefits and rights.
    If same sex marriages can be allowed then why not the person who wanted to have sex with horse can be given his rights?
    Believe me if Dsjeya is made president then he will call that natural too!artytime: