Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: homosexuality - Islamic beliefs about

The topic was Homosexuality - ISLAMIC BELIEFS ABOUT

The topic was not your personal views Dsjeya!

Not A Choice!

Quote Originally Posted by wicked, post: 395281
    Homosexuals are humans who have choose to be unnatural. they should be not be treated differently, but we can't let them stay in that abyss.
    No, 'wicked', we do not 'choose' to be unnatural; the attraction is not a choice!

Quote Originally Posted by wicked, post: 395281
    ED, I am not saying that people who commit homosex and people who commit sex with animals are same & equal, I have just posted that news for the opinion of Dsjeya, Its not related to this thread. I mean for every sexual activity Dsjeya has an unique opinion so I thought he might give a new insight in this case tooartytime:.

Homosexuals are humans who have choose to be unnatural. they should be not be treated differently, but we can't let them stay in that abyss.

Umm okay...I don't see the point of even mentioning it..but whatever

I don't believe that homosexuality is unnatural at all, nor do I think that they should be looked down on or should have to go against their own feelings of attraction towards someone of the same sex, just because it is deemed 'wrong' by society.
    What if being with someone of the same sex makes them happy...should they have to go against their own happiness just because society and religion tells them it's wrong? By no means am I saying that they should disrespect God, but at the end of the day would God want his creation to be happy in life?

Quote Originally Posted by andrewthewarrior, post: 395355
    No, 'wicked', we do not 'choose' to be unnatural; the attraction is not a choice!
    You have been programmed and forced to get attracted... I know their are cases of homosexuality since ages.. but in this times it has multiplied and going on.. so is that human behaviour is changing or we are being forced into something by making that general?

Atractin can be overcome, every attraction is not truth, many times we realize and laugh on ourselves by seeing back our attractions of past lyf for which we thought that was pure and genuine! We some times think that this is final and pure, but most of the time its not and after moving on with lyf we realise that it really wasn't. I think know its becoming a bit complex to you, due to improper framing of thoughts and words.. but I hope u will get what I wanna convey!

Quote Originally Posted by EntangleDesi, post: 395356
    Umm okay...I don't see the point of even mentioning it..but whatever

I don't believe that homosexuality is unnatural at all, nor do I think that they should be looked down on or should have to go against their own feelings of attraction towards someone of the same sex, just because it is deemed 'wrong' by society.
    What if being with someone of the same sex makes them happy...should they have to go against their own happiness just because society and religion tells them it's wrong? By no means am I saying that they should disrespect God, but at the end of the day would God want his creation to be happy in life?
    I got that idea after u mentioned that point 2 me and later I used it...

I have quoted many scientist's and gay rights activist's who are authority in this field, they have said that it's unnatural ...and even if they don't still it remains unnatural as if nature would have allowed this action then reproduction would have been possible!

This is not just about rights ED! Religion and society prohibits hmosexuality due to many reasons, few of them I have stated during my intial posts on this topic, as its an grave danger to the life of homosexuals, and many more

The biggest reason is destruction of family fabric of society! It leads to much greater consequences than we can imagine. The whole system of upbringing of children, the concept of families etc will perish due to this n it also brings immorality and infedility along with it which are free parcels of destruction and unhappiness.

Drug user's argue that drugs make them happy so shall we allow them to continue with its usage? People who have illicit extra martial affairs do provide the same logic that it makes them happy, so is it acceptable? ( Even in developed countries and societies llike that of USA where hollywood star's who are considered to be the most modern and according to me immoral finds their respective partners having relationships with other's they cutff of their relationship with them, Isn't it true? I gave this example to make it clear that may be am narrow minded person, but who are considered as broadminded whats thier behaviour when it comes upon them personally?)

Now allow me 2 use the same article to defend my position on homosexuality
    Even the person who is having sex with Horse can defend his position using this logic, if he is having attraction towards the horse then what's the problem with it?

When larger interest of society and individuals come into play then few persnal rights cannot be granted to sacrifice the society on the whole!

They should not be disrespected or looked down nor they should be looked upon, Infact they must be cared and put into process of being normal. We don't reserve the right to disrespect them.

As you rightly said GOD wants creation to be happy, so he has prohibited us from that, as he knows by that act their is no chance of gaining peace, tranquality and happiness in life. No religion has permitted this act, Hinduism, Skihism, Christianity, Judaism, etc also have prohibitted humans from homosexuality.

The intention behind replying to this thread was not to defame but to clarify and correct.

I'm not going to sit here and go into whether homosexuality is right or wrong...opinions are always going to differ on this matter..

But what I don't get how one can compare extra martial affairs with homosexuality... With homosexuality how is the person hurting anyone else by having a relationship with another homosexual person?

And again with the horse, you can't even compare the two...the horse in that case had no way of defending itself against the act committed.

they must be cared and put into process of being normal
    By saying that, aren't you just in fact disrespecting them by saying that they are not normal?

Quote Originally Posted by EntangleDesi, post: 395609
    I'm not going to sit here and go into whether homosexuality is right or wrong...opinions are always going to differ on this matter..
    Sure u can certainly disagree! But I also have the right to express my opinion.

But what I don't get how one can compare extra martial affairs with homosexuality... With homosexuality how is the person hurting anyone else by having a relationship with another homosexual person?
    I have stated those arguments in counter to the statements posted by you which states that if that makes them happy they should be allowed to do it. SO I said drug users, Infidels etc too feels happy so shall we allow them too?

And again with the horse, you can't even compare the two...the horse in that case had no way of defending itself against the act committed.
    DO you mean to say if horse is ready for it, then we should allow?artytime:
    How do you know that horse is not liking that act?

By saying that, aren't you just in fact disrespecting them by saying that they are not normal?
    When science says its normal its not disrespecting, when the gay rights activist says its not normal its not disrespecting, then how can my comments be taken as disrespect.
    All I want to convey is just like a people who has been inflicted with drug's we have to take care and treat, so should we do with homosexuals. We have to solve their problem instead of allowing them to suffer

Shades I must say u really are knowledgeable MasHallah
    If Allah is with you, whom do you have to fear?
    If Allah is against you, what hope do you have?

Indeed he is Veil PS. good job Shaikhu.

Quote Originally Posted by **Veil**, post: 397139
    Shades I must say u really are knowledgeable MasHallah
    Alhamdulillah, Veil I must admit that I didn't had much knowledge when andrew asked this question, credit goes to Tulip as she asked me to reply on this topic.

Alhamdulillah Allah SWT helped me, other wise I am not able of writing a single worthy sentence.

Thanks Tulip.