Poll: You Are Incomplete without??

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What Do U Think U R Incomplete Without?

Its time to tell about ur way of living a happy life! take any one of them and tell why..

my vote goes 4 option number one, ask why ? well for me i guess pyar ke bina main incomplete hoti. aur shayed sab ke saath hi aisa hota hai. duniya main boohat se log aisay hain jin ke pass sab kuch hota hai paisa n everything per agar pyar na ho, koi apna na ho tu koi khala rehti hi hai. so yeah i m incomplete without love.

Me 2...coz i cant live without my family, friends...and LOVE.. agr yeh sab kuch na ho to zindagi kaisi :blush:

Always number one! ...

U are right...without parents LOVE..friends care/love/undertanding..and one special "one's" love..u can't survive in this damn able world...
    "The world and all the things in the world are precious but the most precious thing in the world is a Virtuous Woman."
    - Prophet Muhmmad, Sal Allahu 'Alayhi wa Sallam

Haha! I m wid u Nina :wink;

Mera number one! :up;

Aur Eternity..phir aapne vote tou nahin diya..4 ko? ^o)

N sweety Naila...reasons bhi deinney hein kya??

Aapi eternity "1" ka ziker ker rahe hai, and 4 is used as 'for'.

number 1, without any doubts.!
    Dream, I do.

ya fairy sorry 4 (for lol) the confusion, Endurer ne sahi kaha, that's what i mean. i hope samjh aa gaye ho gi ab

Mubarkhaan :mrgreen:
    "The world and all the things in the world are precious but the most precious thing in the world is a Virtuous Woman."
    - Prophet Muhmmad, Sal Allahu 'Alayhi wa Sallam