Thread: How to make a Christmas 3D flash photo gallery

It's the perfect day for a Christmas parade, and our area community just held one parade "Candy Canes and Christmas Carols" this past weekend. Thousands attended this annual Christmas parade and we have got lots of excellent photos. One of the best way to share the joy with others is to make a photo gallery to show these Christmas photos.

After spending couples of hours researching the photo gallery software, I finally picked up an 3D flash gallery software which displays digital photos in an interactive and elegant 3D flash. I'll show you how to make your own one step-by-step. It's really easy. You may see Christmas Parade Photo Gallery[/URL] that I made with Aneesoft 3D Flash Gallery.

What you'll need:
    1. Digital photos and background music
    2. Aneesoft 3D Flash Gallery

Step 1: Download & install Aneesoft 3D Flash Gallery
    We'll be using a very nice flash gallery software 'Aneesoft 3D Flash Gallery' to making your first Christmas 3D flash photo galleries, head over here and download the free trial version. Next step is to install the program.

Step 2: Import photos, add captions, edit photos
    You can add up to 500 photos that you want to use, type in caption and arrange the photos here. 3D Flash Gallery supports a wide range of file formats for images.

Step 3: Choose from a variety of flash gallery templates
    3D Flash Gallery offer you an easy way to make the Christmas 3D photo gallery by choosing from variety of flash gallery templates. A flash gallery template automatically put preset decoration to your gallery. When you select a preset template, you're able to enhance it by customizing some additional settings, such as background, thumbnail effects and scrolling actions. You can also add Christmas songs to play along with the 3D photo gallery.

Step 4: Preview and publish Christmas 3D flash gallery
    It is advisable that you preview at least once, before your publish the 3D gallery. Click and drag mouse for scrolling and tilting the 3D gallery. Click on the thumbnail to zoom in and out the photos. You have several options to share and publish your 3D photo gallery. It depends on your needs.

We're done! Get Aneesoft 3D Flash Gallery and start making your own Christmas 3D flash galleries. You can learn how to use it while doing, guided by the program itself. Make one now!

TKS for sharing, Aneesoft 3D Flash Gallery is just the things I am looking for!