Thread: Make-A-Wish Foundation Pakistan

is a non-profit organization that grants wishes to children (3 years to 18 years old) with life-threatening medical ...

First when i saw this on AryGood Morning Show i was so shocked that there are many people in world who are not that blessed like us all , After watching the show i went to website which was Make-A-Wish Foundation Pakistan . and download the fourm to become their volunteer , asnd posted it.This Sunday i was called /and like 20 other people from such big karachi came to be part of it. the workshop was amazing which opens up your heart.

how the person behind and how he brought this wish come to true to Pakistan when he was clearly told that ""Pakistan is not on our Map""

Make-A-Wish Foundation with the aim of helping other children affected with life threatening illnesses to experience the thrill of having their wishes come true. they do not give or ask for donations , they need such peoplle who can spend few hours with such childrens and try to bring out their inner wish , which thery can make true.
    If Allah is with you, whom do you have to fear?
    If Allah is against you, what hope do you have?

good work veil
    keep it up
    u make me happy

Alhamdulillah... Thats pretty good job! N good sunnah to revive!

That's awesome. Do they only work in Karachi or they have centers in other cities of Pakistan as well?

Tulip ritwe now they have just started from karachi and soon inShAllah in rest of the
    cities
    If Allah is with you, whom do you have to fear?
    If Allah is against you, what hope do you have?

Oh that will be great, I'll be looking forward to it.

Its really ausum
    Best regards,
    Noor Afshan

Veil..do inform us about the progress if u get some news =)