Poll: Do you think women should pursue a career after graduation?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Women pursue career/marriage

Assalam aleikum,
    The question for today is...do you think women should pursue a career after graduation or they should get married?

A woman should be able pursue a career and get married if that is what she chooses to do. One may occur before the other, they both might come up at the same time, or one may never happen, but a woman should be able to choose what she wants to do and when.

yah true..but career k baad he marriage ka socho tau sahi lagta hai...cause after marriage career ...kafi kuch lost ho jata hai...

Wasalam
    Yes Rahen, marriage needs a lot of work on it so there is no time for establishing a career after it, it's good if you start it before marriage or then you should wait for a few years after it.
    And I think women should definitely pursue career after their graduation.

A woman I believe in today's world had the right to do what she wants and what she thinks is right. We are always given a choice, but depends on us what we choose.A woman should persure her career first...I agree with Rahen, by the time you think of starting after marriage, you actually have lost alot
    "¡ ?Ôv? ‡Ó ?ã?? ?? †?ë ????, ???åÙ?? ?ø õ?è ??? ??Ë M? ???.- ??Ä???? ??@Þ???..."

Yes and i would love to hear boys opinion about it.

I'm not against women pursuing careers after marriage, but in my opinion once a family have "children", and both the partners are pursuing their careers then the children gets neglected because Mother and father don't have time for their children due to their jobs. so it is really important for women to stay home and give time to their children.

@ cool
    I agree to the fact that mom's do need to give their time to their children and no one can take her place but don't you think father's also have a duty towards their own child.They also share an equal responsibility in shaping their own child. It's not really hard to take care if given a try. And if it's taken for granted that women only need to take care and give attention than I think it's not done.A woman why cant she fulfil her dreams (career) if she wants to.Marriage and having a family doesn't mean an end to her dreams.
    "¡ ?Ôv? ‡Ó ?ã?? ?? †?ë ????, ???åÙ?? ?ø õ?è ??? ??Ë M? ???.- ??Ä???? ??@Þ???..."

welcome here darkangel :givefl;;
    A woman can start her career after marriage...but the children need to be grownup..or atleast there is a good nanny to take care of them...
    in todays fast going lane...and on top of it global crisis...money is the issue...and hence both partners are working hand in hand...not everyone has a rich status.

Quote Originally Posted by Ð???å????, post: 398246
    @ cool
    I agree to the fact that mom's do need to give their time to their children and no one can take her place but don't you think father's also have a duty towards their own child.They also share an equal responsibility in shaping their own child. It's not really hard to take care if given a try. And if it's taken for granted that women only need to take care and give attention than I think it's not done.A woman why cant she fulfil her dreams (career) if she wants to.Marriage and having a family doesn't mean an end to her dreams.
    I also agree with. One of them have to sacrifice their career for the sake of their family. but as in our culture this sacrifice is only made by women either intentionally or forcefully.