Thread: Do girls really like sweet guys or am I hopeless?

Recently, I have noticed that I hopelessly fall in love. I can never tell when or if a girl likes me. This is really hard.I found a girl who is very sweet to me. She tells me that I am the sweetest guy she has ever met and that she loves me. She also has a boyfriend. She talks to him about me and things like that.I really do think I like her.What do you think I should do?
    Do girls really like sweet guys or am I hopeless?

Well you should tell her what you feel about her, and if she wishes to leave thn let her go. I know it's not easy but it's the only way perhaps

well 14th feb has just passed...i m sure you must have taken your start on confession..or is it the other way?

Everyone has a plan B - if you know what I mean.
    Dream, I do.

Quote Originally Posted by addymark, post: 398100
    Recently, I have noticed that I hopelessly fall in love. I can never tell when or if a girl likes me. This is really hard.I found a girl who is very sweet to me. She tells me that I am the sweetest guy she has ever met and that she loves me. She also has a boyfriend. She talks to him about me and things like that.I really do think I like her.What do you think I should do?
    I'm surprised no one has pointed out to you.. this your typical girl you have defined brother.. she would hug you.. kiss you.. hold your hand.. tell you your the cutiest/sweetest guy she knows.. and when you tell her you love her.. she'll freak out saying.. i thought we were just friends

I'd recommend clearing your thoughts and being a good friend.. if she really loves you.. she has to let the guy go first.. its that simple.. you really don't want her to break up with the current guy cuz u proposed.. cuz it might come back to haunt you 6 months down the line in words like "you made me leave him blah blah bla"

So, finally, just relax and keep eyes out for other fishes in the see
    aye dil tu tanhaiyon main rehne ka AaDi hoja.. jinhein tu yaad karta hai wo bare masroof rehte hain..

Quote Originally Posted by addymark, post: 398100
    Do NOT I repeat do not tell her that you like her cuz she doesn't like you like that, shes seeing as a very good friend one you can count on talk to things about etc...you don't wanna lose a friend mate

ok..........................................

You're in a good spot. I love sweet guys.. they just make me want to tell them that i really like them! It makes me feel cute and special when guys say such things like "I'll catch you if you fall" and stuff. Trust me, that girl sure thinks you will make a good boyfriend (which is true) so go ahead and good luck there hun

thzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz