Thread: The real effort

Modeling is not a childish game, and models are not something that should be made fun of seeing the way they dress up. It’s the general habit of people to laugh at the people who do modeling. They are looking at them like some exceptional creatures.

No one understands the pain they take to be a model and to withstand as the same. The effort they take is beyond words. The pain of sacrificing good food that they like, the pain of heavy exercises everything like that.

Becoming a model is not an easy task, just as acquiring a professional degree, or a white collar job; it’s much more difficult than that. So give respect to the efforts of people around. Never comment on people blindly, understand the situations and people at the right time,

hehhee...charlie...life isnot easy on all...in every profession there is someone to laugh...and i think this shouldnot be taken seriously...

I hate falling into the conspiracy theory category but the more I think about it the more it makes sense. Neither side really likes this awful bill. Politicians get to save face with their voters and the public thinks that they rolled up their sleeves and put in a great effort. This may be the greatest hoax of the American people but the thought that maybe its not a hoax keeps me calling Senators every day.

nice post.thanks.i hope eveyone appreciates it too