Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: stretch marks!

how to i get rid of my stretch marks?

usually there are two reason for these stretch marks...pregnancy and putting on weight...
    in both these cases...100% cocoa butter works wonders...just keep it next to you and apply whenever you get time...
    much of stretch marks can also be put down by massaging in second trimester...

i have just found some home remedies for you...trial and tested..

1)
    Body scrub (mix with a little olive oil)*, cod liver oil, vitamin E oil/cream and aloe vera gel...scrub it towards the heart direction to get more flow of blood.

2)
    creams enriched with collagen...Using vitamin e oil or cream, olive oil and cocoa butter (100% cocoa butter)

3)
    Add these ingredients in scrub...

*Mix these together:
    - 1/2 Cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
    - 1/2 Cup Aloe Vera Gel
    - 10 Vitamin E Capsules, Drained
    - 5 Vitamin A Capsules, Drained
    Place in fridgerator and use twice or more a day. Rub into skin untill fully absorbed. Dont forget to massage it towards your heart direction.

This works wonders on your skin. Make sure that all the ingredients are 100% natural.

4) cocoa butter and vitamin e oil...good combination to apply on ..

5) This remedy has been passed down from grandma(herbalist)...which includes...stives facial scrub,vitamin e, pure cocoa butter- about...5 tbsp of scrub, 1 tsp aloe Vera,1/2 tsp vitamin e, 1 tsp coco butter. massage it over your stretch marks for a few minutes. do it after you showered and before you go to sleep. blot the areas your going to massage to maintain moisture. massage not putting allot of pressure but focusing only on the skin. massage for about 3 minutes on each spot. then use a bath sponge or loofa or towel to massage it for about 3 minutes then rinse.

i hope this much is enough for you to consider..

Treatments

Topical Lotions and Creams: Many of these products work to firm and tighten the skin. This tightening may lessen the appearance of existing stretch marks by minimizing discoloration and depth. Topical Retin-A, hydroxyl creams, and products like StriVectin-SD tighten skin and temporarily reduce the appearance of stretch marks.

Microdermabrasion and Chemical Peels: Both of these procedures have been used to minimally improve the appearance of scars, reduce discoloration, and smooth uneven skin surfaces.

Laser Scar Reduction: Lasers have recently gained popularity to reduce the color and depth of stretch marks.

Abdominoplasty: Some plastic surgeons have noticed stretch mark improvement after an abdominoplasty procedure. Though, patients are not considered candidates for abdominoplasty for the sole purpose of improving stretch marks. Abdominoplasty is performed to remove excess skin, fat, or muscle from the abdomen.

to be true...i find this creams expensive to try...and wastage of time...

One way to avoid stretch marks is to exercise.

Exercising keeps your muscles firm, and in the course of keeping your muscles firm, your skin stays firm also.

Firm skin stretches naturally, devoid of stretch marks.

yeah eercising makes sense.. keeps you agile.

if exercise helps...then which are those exercises?

do sit ups a lot and some leg exercises as well.check out the net pal!

accept strech marks
    as a natural consequence
    u make me happy