Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Free beauty tips

GLAMOUR they send weekly tips to do hairstyles and make up. Also, teenvogue send out latest fashion. Sephora also sends you emails on the makeup thats instyle. People magazine will also send you style emails. Just subscribe to the website and you will get the email.

Here i am sharing some of my ideas about beauty tips and i am sure that it will works great, and all of you will like it.

* For smooth, soft, wrinkle free skin beauty tips should focus on formulas that contain ingredients proven effective in replacing the lost collagen
    * To clean facial skin without doing damage, do not scrub. Rather, use a gentle, oil and fragrance free cleanser, preferably one that is pH balanced.
    * To get the day off to a healthy start, make a drink from boiling water and the juice of one lemon.
    * Home Made Salt Rub: Feel renewed by making your own salt rub with a mixture of coarse salt and gentle liquid soap.
    * Neck Area: While much time and attention is lavished on the face, the neck area needs as much care and consideration. Include the neck area in your skincare routine.

You've really given a very good advice and suggestions. I love it. I think it's very nice to have a natural beauty, because she never claimed to be something. I like being natural as I am. I only use natural stuff on my face and then they have no side effects.

You were really given very good advice and suggestions. I love it. I think it's very nice to have a natural beauty, because she never claimed to be something. I love being natural, as I am. I only use natural things on my face and then they have no side effects.:dj;

For a soft, wrinkle-free beauty tips skin should focus on formulas that contain ingredients proven effective in replacing the collagen lost * To clean the skin without injury, do not rub. Instead, use a gentle, oil and fragrance-free cleanser, preferably one that is pH balanced.

These were really great tips given by you, I personally like all these tips well I also think that having natural beauty is really good, taking proper care of our beauty is really important, we should always try to wash our face twice in a day with plane water, and try to drink more water as it help us to remove dirt form our body.

Hair is the most important part of your beauty, clean scalp is the first step to healthy hair and unbreakable. Vitamins, iron, protein and other nutrients in food. You need to take care of beauty, wash hands and face with mild soap and herbal moisturizer to apply after washing, etc., to protect the skin wrinkles and skin cancer, treated with a good moisturizer.