Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: victory for muslim women

in a polygamous marriage if a woman feels she is not treated fairly and equitably she can get a divorce rules indian high court
    rejoice indian muslim women:excite;
    u make me happy

Its a victory for Non-Muslim women as Islam has given this victory to Muslim women 1431 Years back. Moreover Non-Muslims are more polygamous than Muslims.

if what you were saying is true why this muslim lady has to approach high court
    u make me happy

You should ask this question to that lady who approached the court not to me!

her husband was refusing to give her divorce,and contested in the court
    kindly explain in a polygamous muslim marriage,if one of the wife is not treated fairly what is the remedy
    imagine that unfortunate lady as your sister
    u make me happy

As regards to polygamous marriages I have explained it many times in previous thread's still if u didn't get then go back and look at them once more.
    If the wife is not being treated fairly then acccording to Quran she is free to have divorce she can go to Qaazi and he will annul her marriage no need to spend hefty amounts on the Lawyers.

thank u shades for the clarification
    in theory it is ok
    but in practice ???
    u make me happy

if in theory its ok then in practice its ok too.
    If some Muslim women do not have the knowledge about Islam then they are to be blamed.

mullahs side with the husband
    leaving the unfortunate woman in the lurch
    all is not well in the system
    u make me happy

U know nothing except sex!