u make me happy

i left out one important point
    not allowed to pray in mosques
    u make me happy

is my post is a fact
    noone repudiating it
    u make me happy

Quote Originally Posted by dsjeya, post: 399066
    India has a Muslim population of some 150 million, making it the state with the second-largest Muslim .population
    segrgation has not worked..
    Its the THIRD largest. Can't you read?
    Indonesia - 203 million
    Pakistan - 174 million
    India - 161 million

Quote Originally Posted by dsjeya, post: 399067
    no education (taliban style)
    Sorry to hear that in India its taliban style. Feel sorry for Muslims stuck in that pathetic system. In rest of the world, all Muslim women go to school, college even universities. You will be shocked to know even in Saudi Arabia women can become doctors!

no employment
    Wow.. Muslims are really badly treated in India. Sorry buddy, we treat our women in Muslim countries differently, they are allowed to apply for any job as long as they have proper education.

if a woman was raped she is to be blamed not the rapist
    This one made me laugh.. Where I come from, the person who is rapes is beheaded in the middle of the city centre.. as an example to all the men to know what is the cost of raping (Saudi Arabia) and I can assure no women are blamed. (Although I must point out rape is rare in Muslim countries)

women can be given as compensation for murder,to be raped
    honour killings
    Seriously? What is this? Some ignorant village rules? I can just be sad if this goes on in India.

Quote Originally Posted by dsjeya, post: 399080
    i left out one important point
    not allowed to pray in mosques
    This is the most lamest one. Again I'm sorry India doesn't provide equal grounds for Muslim women but you should take this problem to Muslims in India. The biggest two mosques in the world are located in Makkah and Madina, both allow woman to pray. There are millions of mosques located all over the world that allow this. I just don't see why don't Muslims in India allow that.

I ignored your issues of shades/cover because I think you come from a family where your women don't bother covering their body with 'the palu of sari' and you are used to seeing all the body and flesh. In that case, explaining any idea of shade/cover to you is trying to explain to a drunk why its bad to drink.

Finally, word of advice. Islam teaches equality. Most of the problems are pointing out have nothing to do with Islam, its the selfishness of men "IN INDIA" to not lost control, hence, they have made this lame rules (or as I like to call it social ethnics issues). Do yourself a favour, read The Quran with translation!
    aye dil tu tanhaiyon main rehne ka AaDi hoja.. jinhein tu yaad karta hai wo bare masroof rehte hain..

http://www.desitwist.com/freedom-cas...tml#post399155

Explain this too while your at it.
    aye dil tu tanhaiyon main rehne ka AaDi hoja.. jinhein tu yaad karta hai wo bare masroof rehte hain..

Aadi, an advice 4m my side, let him spit the venom as much as he wants, all this topics have been discussed in past in gr8 detail and we have reasoned him with stats, logic, maths, science and religion but still he choose to attack Islam and Muslims. As long as we reply to his crap he goes on mud slinging spree, so I felt its better to avoid him.

I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.
    George Bernard Shaw

Aadi what about polygamy and talaq
    talibans are in afganisthan and pakistan not in india
    women doctors is saoudi
    great
    there are women pilots in india
    in saoudi a women was punished for being alone and got raped
    muslim women have great potentiality
    muslim men and mullah treat them just as sex objects
    if some thing good comes to the oppresed muslim women i will be happy
    in my practice i am seeing so many suffering muslim women
    becaue of divorce and poly gamy,lack of education,lack of skill and restiction in movement,dress code
    in my town 100ds of muslim women work to make brushes from aloe for a pittance
    where as hindu and christian women take up different jobs and take home a decent salary
    the percentage of muslim women among sex workers in india is very high
    no education,no employment,easy divorce r the root cause
    u make me happy

in this 21st century where male and female population are equal
    what is the necessity of polygamY ?
    u make me happy

by Ruqaiyyah Waris Maqsood
    How can anyone justify Islam's treatment of women, when it imprisons Afghans under blue shuttlecock burqas and makes Pakistani girls marry strangers against their will? How can you respect a religion that forces women into polygamous marriages, mutilates their genitals, forbids them to drive cars and subjects them to the humiliation of "instant" divorce? In fact, none of these practices are Islamic at all. [More]
    u make me happy

ok..........................................

---------- Post added at 11:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:32 PM ----------

ok..........................................