Thread: Yashraj doesn't work with Akshay - Why?

They are movie moghuls & he was a one-time favorite. But the two don't cross lanes anymore…

Yeh Dillagi saw Akshay Kumar enter the Yash Raj Films fortress as leading man. Things looked good between the two and this Kajol-Akshay starrer went on to become a huge hit. The relation was ripe enough that Akki even signed 1997 release Dil To Pagal Hai that had a mini role for the actor. And things then went bust between the two…

What happened we ask, “I really don't know…” shrugs Akshay. There was some minor misunderstanding during the shoot regarding some money matter. He pauses and then continues. “When I got wind of it, I tried approaching them to sort in out. But somehow, they didn't open up and preferred to keep a distance” he draws. And what does he think of the sour episode? Upping his collar, Akshay says, “I don't really think of it anymore. I am content doing my own thing” Akki neutralizes the situation

so that's the little secret, thanks for sharing payal. :mrgreen:

I think Akshay has established himself in Bollywood and he doesn't need them..... if they don't want him