Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Load-shedding

but of course they also need electricity to charge them dsjeya.

Quote Originally Posted by RAHEN, post: 399508
    dont really know how to overcome it...especially in summer season...and when it comes to village areas...with no electricity...dont really know how to handle it...
    ya same here rahen...

Quote Originally Posted by Yawarkamal, post: 399498
    in arabia no loadshedding but in pakistan oo much when i was in pak i just go to my home roof , nice air buy the ALLAH...sit there , Look down people and eat somthing snaks or tea etc...

This is for the night and for the day just pray...and curse...
    well that sounds good..i would love to have something cold like mango shake or strawberry shake instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Lara Aban, post: 399493
    Loud-shading is bad.
    It makes a country very poor.
    it is a bad thing lara but how it makes the country poor? more than that it kills it's people :ange2;

hmm..when i was there..in the morning and afternoon we just got upset and cursed. lol
    and evening and night...it was time to chat...go on the roof and chill, eat smeting from the guy selling in the street...sometimes..play sports...anything to time pass. Sometimes guests come over..that's seriously annoying.
    take life as it comes

Reading a book can help, working out cuz all you need is a candle in the night to work-out or when I was there playing some cards with my cousins

musi can't people their afford batery operated led lanterns
    indian platform vendors use that
    u make me happy

Well when i am alone i just curse everyone involved :@

do you like working out perhaps like joggin or something?