Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: summer skin care

nice points,keep it up friends
    u make me happy

Wear goggles, cap, sunscreen when going out.

Eat cucumber, apply slices on eyes.

Drink lots of water, juices.

Avoid going out in direct sun (12-4pm).

Wear full sleeves cotton dresses.
    Don't wear black.

Eat fruits.

Apply rosewater+lemon juice for 15mts everyday.

caitlingorge
    u r welcome
    u make me happy

It is very good topic for discussion. Thanks for sharing skin care tips for summer. According to me i think that Skin during summer is very sensitive and one needs to take extra care for beautiful and glowing skin. You have to pay attention on the wrinkles because the sun dryes your skin and the wrinkles start to appear.

One important piece of summer skin care advice is to moisturise. Your skin tends to get very dry throughout the summer season, and it needs as much moisture as it can get. Some sunscreens not only protect your skin from UV rays, but also moisturise it at the same time. Another piece of summer skin care advice is to treat your skin with products that contain large amounts of Aloe Vera. Aloe Vera soothes dryness, burns, and discomfort.

In summer you care your health also you should drink lits of water and you also take juice,butter milk this are the best and wash your hair after 2 days and do oiling other wise your hair be rough,so take care it .

As per my knowledge, Summer is the season when you have to take special care of your skin. I think Drink lots of water and juices. Also Your skin tends to get very dry throughout the summer season, and it needs as much moisture as it can get.

Thanks for sharing ! Even i also same problem in every summer. I have to go out for job work and because of high heat, my skin is becoming black and have infection on my skin. But i think i have to follow this tips which we will help me in whole summer and keeps my skin fair.

Sun, sand, sweat, and sunscreen alone access the bulk of dead skin beef that physique up on your face and body.Slough them off with an exfoliating scrub or loofah a few times anniversary week.Skip the buttery bloom and instead go for a natural-looking afterglow with a blow of bronzing powder.

useful postss thnkzz
    - mOnA -

aEtBaAr PeR yAkeEn Na RaHa,
    DiL mEiN dHaRkAn Na RaHi,
    MoHaBaT sE pYaR nA rAhA,
    aNkHoN mAiN aAnSoO nA rAhE,
    aUr RoNe K lIyE kANdHa Na RaHa...