Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: summer skin care

summer heat can be harsh on shin.one needs to understand the nature of her skin and work to keep it beautiful and glowing.
    the most imporant step is to "moisturise"your skinwhich looked radiant thrugh winter suddenly looks dull blemished and oily.this because in winter your skins natural oils solidify,in summer they flow freely.a lighter moisturiser is essential in hot weather.just plain water may work for u.rose water or cucumber water made by diluting cucumber juice with water can be sprayed on the face to tone and refresh it.cool them in the fridge before use.
    to be continued by dr.dsjeya:seeya;
    u make me happy

fight sun tan
    too much exposure tothe sun causes the skin to burn and darken causing sun tan.to avoid excessive tanning,apply sunscreen before stepping out.creates a protective layer preventing the harmful ultraviolet rays from damaging the skin.
    cure;
    apply 1.yohurt or butter milk on the face and wash of after 20 minutes
    or
    2.crush sesame seeds coarsely soak in water overnight.morning strain the water and use that white liquid to wash the face
    to be continued
    u make me happy

Cleansing
    for all skin types apply pappaya pulp on the skin like a mask and wash it of after 20 minutes.Papaya pulp contains enzymes tha softens and remoe dead skin cells cells
    to be continued
    u make me happy

acne and pimples
    excessive sweating and exposure to heat expands pores on the skin resulting inaccumultion of dirt.wipe the face with rose water to keep the skin clear.or wash the face with lemon juice diluted with water
    visit beauty parlour to clear out dead skin
    doxycycine 100 mg once daily during summer months will help
    to be continued
    u make me happy

keep skin cool
    the skin needs to be kept cool otherwise it may break into rashes and pimples choose from various cooling packs comprising agents such as cucumber,rose water,sandalwood
    aloe vera conditions and hydrates dry rough and sun exposed skin putting back into it what the sun takes out
    u make me happy

Great useful tips. Thanks for sharing this.

Wear goggles, cap, sunscreen when going out.

Eat cucumber, apply slices on eyes.

Drink lots of water, juices.

Avoid going out in direct sun (12-4pm).

Wear full sleeves cotton dresses.
    Don't wear black.

Eat fruits.

Apply rosewater+lemon juice for 15mts everyday

Don't wear black.

Eat fruits.

Don't wear black.

Summer is the season when you have to take special care of your skin. Summer is about baring skin and showing off the beautiful (fake) summer tan you have. Moisturisation is the most important part of daily skin care. Your skin needs more water than anything else and moisturisers are more needed in summer. Drink a cup of milk every day, and also combine milk with ingredients like almond meal and rose water to make a balancing skin cleanser for summer.