Thread: Is it wedding time for Miley Cyrus?

Miley Cyrus is reportedly all set to marry boyfriend Liam Hemsworth, even though the couple have been dating only for 10 months.

'The Hannah Montana' star is reportedly planning her wedding to the Australian actor.

The 17-year-old singer-actress, who first met Hemsworth on the set of 'The Last Song', is said to be keen to tie the knot once she turns 18 in November, Contactmusic reported. The couple became very close while shooting the movie.

"He is awesome. We hang out almost every day. He's almost become like my best friend," she had said.

Cyrus has bought her first home as a birthday gift for herself and plans to spend the summer renovating the Toluca Lake spread in Los Angeles, so she can officially move in November.

She has reportedly spent USD 3.4 million on the estate and she can't wait to call it home

nice, i think she is too young to get married..no?

It's her life who we are to think is it right time or not.

Your just one of the crazy JB fans that are crazy enough to do that. I wish I dreamt about that, as expressing my hatred to them.

I cannot believe I actually just wasted a minute of my life reading this and now another minute of my life replying to a thread about Miley Cyrus...who cares if she's getting hitched!!!

I don't think so...

ok..........................................

---------- Post added at 11:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:31 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 11:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:32 PM ----------