Thread: Boxing

Everywhere I go all I hear about is football, cricket, NBA etc but very few people know about boxing, its a brilliant sport that requires unbelievable amount of stamina and being able to take punches unless your very fast on your feet and can move your head.

I personally focus on heavyweight boxing but I know a good bit of light and middle weight too.

Heres a few of the greatest boxers ever: (add more people if you can)

Roy Jones Jr (First ever middle weight to hold a heavy weight title after deafeating John Ruiz)

Mike Tyson (Youngest Heavy weight champion in history)

Joe Calzaghe (Had 46 fights, never lost and now retired)

George Foreman (In his time most powerful right hand after Tyson)

Rocky Marciano (Again an undefeated boxer in his time, in one of his fights he had come to the corner after a round that he got hit in really badly and left him with a cut above his left eye, his trainer said I've fixed you up but only for 15 seconds or so, Rocky goes out and knocks the opponent out in 7 seconds of the next round)

Muhammad Ali (The Greatest of all time, when he was going to fight Sonny Liston for the heavy weight title, the odds were roughly around 30:1 to Liston which means if you bet €10 on Ali and he wins you'd get €300, Ali was too fast for Liston and defeated him and became the heavy weight champ)

David Haye (UK boxer that recently defended his heavey weight title against John Ruiz, very fast for a heavy weight)

Klitschko brothers (Ukrainian boxers, use their height to their advantage a lot, 6ft 7 and 6ft 8! Currently hold heavy weight titles among themselves

Joe Fraizer (First man to win a fight against Ali)

I'll add more but all I think of are these right now, hope you guys like it

Well i am not a fan of boxing but nice topic Muzi =)

excellent info buddy , i did not watch boxing but now i am fond of UFC fighting.. its awsome ...
    MYK
    www.enjoymenttube.blogspot.com
    www.facebook.com/pages/Enjoyment-Tube/227697370623550?ref=hl
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

@Tulip thanks, even if your not a fan all I want is to people to see that these guys have gotten just WOW accomplishments hehe
    @Yawarkamal, oh ya I don't watch ufc but my cuzon has been trying to make me get into it hehe I probably will someday

Manny Pacquiao (Pacman): Light weight boxer, he's the first ever boxer in history to win seven titles in seven different weight divisions!)

Floyd Mayweather (Money): Another undefeated boxer and he's still fighting, very fast punches too quick!)

undefeated wao gr8 ,

u must watch ufc , excellent game also..
    MYK
    www.enjoymenttube.blogspot.com
    www.facebook.com/pages/Enjoyment-Tube/227697370623550?ref=hl
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

hehe will do mate