I've downloaded lots of YouTube videos and would like to watch the videos on my iPad on the flight to New York next week. Now I'm finding a YouTube to iPad video converter software to convert my YouTube videos. All YouTube video converter software I could have found work on Windows PC, but not Mac.

Finally I found a Mac YouTube to iPad converter tool called Aneesoft iPad Video Converter for Mac. It just takes a few clicks to convert YouTube to iPad MP4 files using this Mac YouTube to iPad Converter software.

Here I'll show you how to convert YouTube to iPad supported H.264 videos on Mac for watching on the iPad step-by-step.

Things you’ll need
1. Aneesoft iPad Video Converter for Mac (Free for download trial version)
2. YouTube video files

Step 1: Download & install Aneesoft iPad Video Converter for Mac
We’ll be using the very nice Mac YouTube to iPad video converter software called Aneesoft iPad Video Converter for Mac to convert YouTube to iPad compatible video format, head over here and download the free trial version of iPad Video Converter for Mac. Next step is to install this Mac YouTube to iPad Video Converter software.

Step 2: Run iPad Video Converter for Mac and add YouTube videos
Now run iPad Video Converter for Mac and click the big button "Add..." to add YouTube videos from your hard disk, you may add as many YouTube videos as you want to convert to iPad H.264 videos for watching on iPad. Only the titles you checked will be converted.

Step 3: Edit & merge YouTube videos: trim, crop, add effect, add watermark
Wanna edit your YouTube videos to make it more personalized? You may add a watermark in Aneesoft iPad Video Converter for Mac. Just select the title you'd like to add watermark, then click the button 'Edit' to launch video editing window. If you want to crop video or add some special effects, click the first two tabs.

Step 4: Change the output settings to convert YouTube to iPad on Mac
You'll find a wide range of preset video setting options avaiable for Apple iPad. You may select "iPad MPEG-4 (640*480) Video(*.mp4)" for converting YouTube to iPad supported videos on Mac. Remember that the output file size and converting speed mostly depends on the Bitrate you set. Larger Bitrate, larger file size and longer convertion time.

Step 5: Start converting YouTube to iPad video format on Mac
Now you may click the big button "Start" to begin converting YouTube to iPad video files on Mac. Once the convert is complete, Aneesoft iPad Video Converter for Mac will place on your Desktop a new iPad format version of your video that will play on the iPad. Double-click the new file and play it to make sure it looks as you expect.

Step 6: Transfer/Sync video to the iPad
To get the movie onto your iPad, launch iTunes. Drag your new converted movie file into your iTunes library in the folder or playlist of your choosing. Attach your iPad to your computer and sync the iPad with iTunes. Check the option "Automatically sync songs and videos to my iPad" so your music and video from the iTunes library will automatically snyc to your iPad. The sync may take a few minutes. When syncing is done, eject your iPad and take your movies with you.