Thread: Plane crash

Three old black ladies were getting ready to take a plane trip across the ocean.

The first lady said, "I don't know about y'all, but I'm gonna wear hot pink underwear before I get on that plane."

"Why?" the other two asked.

The first replied, "Because, if that plane is gonna crash, and I'm out there laying butt-up in a corn field, they're going to see my ass."

The second lady said, "Well, I'm going to wear some fluorescent orange underwear."

"Why?" the others asked.

The second lady answered, "Because if this plane is going to crash and I'm floating butt-up in the ocean, they're gonna see my ass."

The third old lady said, "Well, I'm not going to wear any underwear."

"What? No underwear!" the others said in disbelief.

"That's right, you heard me. I'm not wearing any underwear," the third lady said, "because if this plane crashes, they're going to look for the black box
    first."

Yes, it did really happen. I had a long break in DCA a few years ago. I went up to the control tower. I spoke to several controllers that were there when it happened.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 1 posts.

thxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx