Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: dsjeya's kashmir tour

after checking in at a hotel in amristar,we visited 2 hindu temples,then jalianwalaghbag what a tragedy.the pride of place at amristar is golden temple,u have to cover your head to visit.punjabi girls are very beautiful,tall fair with good features and curves,is it not after shopping we enjoyed a punjabi meal and then proceded to wagah border hundreds of trucks were waiting to cross the border.'lots of people on the indian side.on the pakistan side the stand is full with males very few ladies.i persoaly felt this ritual could be conducted with less hostility and more friendship
    u make me happy

here are some more pictures
    u make me happy

Quote Originally Posted by dsjeya, post: 400570
    here are some more pictures
    is it necessary
    u make me happy

after watching flag downing ceremony ,we had a hefty dinner and then proceded to vaishnavi.here we faced lot of problems.
    due to rain helicopter services cancelled.we have to walk 14 kms uphill. or by pony ride the height of horse itself threatening added to our woos heavy rain was lashing.yet by the blessing of the Godess we completed the journey without any major problem.return journey was very pleasant since it was by heliride.everone must fly in helicopter atleast once,it is different from flight,only 4 passengers,u coud see a panoramic view
    u make me happy

here r some pictures
    u make me happy

after that we proceded to patnitop.a hill resort in kasmir.here we had a get to gether and games.each couplle should stand facing eachother closely.hold a ballon on their forehead .holding their hand they must run towards the target.the ballon shuld not drop r burst.musical chair and other games followed.a couple of my friends took vodka follwes a
    by a sumptuous meal .pine treas everywhere
    u make me happy

[ some more pictures
    our group
    u make me happy

friends join our games
    u make me happy

thank u friend volvo
    u make me happy