Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: New Spotlighted Member - Endurer/Adeel

New Rule: In this topic, we'll only ask questions to the spotlighted members. THAT'S all....No comments etc.

In the annoncement topic u can comment and chill
    "The world and all the things in the world are precious but the most precious thing in the world is a Virtuous Woman."
    - Prophet Muhmmad, Sal Allahu 'Alayhi wa Sallam

1 Good and bad aspects of ur personality?
    2.any shweet memory...which still cumz in ur mind and makes u happy?
    3. would u ever consider being a doc?
    4. wot is the 1 thing about u no1 knows?
    5. do u look like any1 famous?
    6. do u hve any annoying habbit?
    7. do u think u've been asked enough questions today?
    8. What's ur star? Do u believe in horocope or i must ask do u believe on astrology and numerology?
    9. Your Fav. Chocolate?
    10. ur fav place
    "The world and all the things in the world are precious but the most precious thing in the world is a Virtuous Woman."

1 Good and bad aspects of ur personality?

my patience being the good one, i can nearly survive almost everything. bad one, hmm the way i annihilate everything when limits are exceeded. At that time i completely go eccentric by leaps and bounds.

2.any shweet memory...which still cumz in ur mind and makes u happy?
    The moment i received a gift from my grandpa

3. would u ever consider being a doc?

its too late.

4. wot is the 1 thing about u no1 knows?

nothing

5. do u like any1 famous?

Hazret Mohammad S.A.W.

6. do u hve any annoying habbit?

my habbits are not annoying to me.

7. do u think u've been asked enough questions today?

lately, yes!.

8. What's ur star? Do u believe in horocope or i must ask do u believe on astrology and numerology?

Aries, and yes I do.

9. Your Fav. Chocolate?

dairy milk, tobler-one, ferreo rocher & kit kat.

10. ur fav place

Faisalabad.
    Dream, I do.

nice goingo shweetheart

* Your Ideal?
    * ur dream?
    * Fav quality in boys/girls?
    * Say few sentences about ya self
    * who is u'r special sis on dt?
    * who u like most on dt n why?
    * what u think about DT? how's it going?
    * Ur Hobbies other than jobin n net..
    * Wotz ur qualification?
    * Your likes and dislikes in anything
    * state breifly about Dt and Dt members ?
    * one autograph for me :d kya pata kal ho na ho ...few lines...words...
    * Who u look up to?

* Your Ideal?

my grandpa (maternal)

* ur dream?

becoming an air-force pilot, which is not possible now.

* Fav quality in boys/girls?

they both love each other.

* Say few sentences about ya self

i'm too bad at it.

* who is u'r special sis on dt?

Aapi (Fairy)

* who u like most on dt n why?

perfectionist, (nina) for being supporitve and caring.

* what u think about DT? how's it going?

its picking up pace & momentum.

* Ur Hobbies other than jobin n net..

watching movies.

* Wotz ur qualification?

i've done my majors in attitude.

elaborate please.

* state breifly about Dt and Dt members ?

i'm proud of them, they all are very nice and soft-spoken, unlike myself.

* one autograph for me :d kya pata kal ho na ho ...few lines...words...

keep rocking!

* Who u look up to?[/quote]

the future, which is a bit subtle at the moment, and my family.
    Dream, I do.

cool answers

elaborate please

e.g....food mein....humans mein...etc...

here i go...

Q. Are you really a sweet and kind brother or in real life or r u serious typo and strickt? :wink:

Q. What's your Fav. instrument? do u play any?

Q. Your Fav. Chocolate?

Q. Do you think dat asking questions like this is any good? (sometimes asker even donno the next person and ask different kinna questions u are not use to..

Q. Do you think I know u better now? or do u think i know u any better?

Q. Do you like debate? arguing? or do you often like to partecipate where you can exchange views with eachother and give your prejudices/comments out?

Q. What do u do when pple ask ya uncomfortable questions right in front of ya without giving ya time to think over it at the first place? Do you ignore dem or u reply to dem anyway?

Q. Do you like cyber world? If yes dan explain why and do the same IF NO!

Q. Are u shuroo say hi BULAKER or u just somethimes forget things easily? just messing

Q. What do you think about poetry? Do you have any interest in peotry? What do you like the most in poetry Ghazals, nazams or Afsancha? What make you to attract towards poetry?

Q. How would you react when GUYS tease you? :wink:

Q. Do you have any nick names? If you do dan mention few ..

thx

* Your likes and dislikes in anything e.g....food mein....humans mein...etc...

food mein red meat. humans mein koi nahi.

Q. Are you really a sweet and kind brother or in real life or r u serious typo and strickt? :wink:

I dont like restrictions, enforcements e.t.c. that doesn't mean that i'm sweet and kind, my siblings can better answer that.

Q. What's your Fav. instrument? do u play any?

elec. guitar. play? not anymore.

Q. Your Fav. Chocolate?

repeated.

Q. Do you think dat asking questions like this is any good? (sometimes asker even donno the next person and ask different kinna questions u are not use to..

its good, as far as general knowledge is concerned jokes apart, I love to answer questions, only if i'm questioned for the first time.

Q. Do you think I know u better now? or do u think i know u any better?

to some extent, yes!

Q. Do you like debate? arguing? or do you often like to partecipate where you can exchange views with eachother and give your prejudices/comments out?

yes i do like to participate in meaningful debates.

Q. What do u do when pple ask ya uncomfortable questions right in front of ya without giving ya time to think over it at the first place? Do you ignore dem or u reply to dem anyway?

I dont need time to answer questions related to myself, also please note that questions are answered only if they deserve an answer, generally i ignore commens / questions about myself.

Q. Do you like cyber world? If yes dan explain why and do the same IF NO!

yes i do, because i'm being taught here, its kind of re-incarnation, we get to know more about a person virtually than we do the while logged off, face/face.

Q. Are u shuroo say hi BULAKER or u just somethimes forget things easily? just messing

I like the way, you actually axe and certainly add "just messing" at the end. hehe just messing [ howwzat ]

umm that depends nina, usually i dont recall worst parts of my life, but at the same time, i do take lessons from them.

Q. What do you think about poetry? Do you have any interest in peotry? What do you like the most in poetry Ghazals, nazams or Afsancha? What make you to attract towards poetry?

not anymore.

Q. How would you react when GUYS tease you? :wink:

I'm used to it, when i was a child, i sometimes cried, but now its quite casual, I've grown by far, at the moment no one dares to.

Q. Do you have any nick names? If you do dan mention few ..

adee, eddie, honey e.t.c.
    Dream, I do.

ahaaN..good going Eddie...na na..HONEY :wink:....nicey...

Q. Do you listen to music in other languages? Excluded 3 major once (ENG, URDU and Indian)

Q. I am very much aware that it always depends on one's mood whether he/she wants to listen to classic/slow/soft music or Rock/high beat/lively/hard rock music etc but apart from dat thingy what do u mostly prefer and listen to?

Q. Do you have any interest in OPERA by any chance? lol

Q. mentions few of the songs jo app roz mahra mein sunana pasand kerte hain
    I know there must be unlimited songs u like... how about sharing some of them with us?

Q. How are you feeling so far of being my guest and wont letting ya to take a single step outa this?

Q. Koi aik aisa song..ya lines...jo humeshah gungunatay ho?

Q. Do you cook? Alternatively, do you know HOW to cook? If yes, than what kind of dishes are you good at? Did you ever cook something for some1?

Q. Mention few dishes which are in your favorites.

Q. well, Obviously, there must be few of outlandish dishes too, which you occasionally would like to taste as well, for example CHINESS etc. therefore kindly, mention few dem 2.

Q. What are you up to these days? Have you made any special plans ahead about how to spend this winter vacations etc..? (Just a general question )

Q. App jab down hote hain to appne appko kaisay cheer up hain? (I pray you never become down or sad but just a general questions, want your views on it :~) )...(u listen to music, go for a walk?? etc??)

Q. Agar app ko 1 month ki vacations ho jain to unhein kahse spend karain gay?

Q. App ko kabhi kissi nay kissi cheez mein challenge kya? agar kya to kis mein aur kyun?

Q. gussa aye tau kya kerte ho...kaisay control kerte ho? ya kissi per nikal dete ho?
    how do u cope with u'r anger?

Q. What would your reactions be if u see me suddenly in u'r office or at work? what u gonna say? or do?

Q. if i say...sing a song for me..which one u gonna sing and why?

Q. Q5. What sort of books do you read? Who are your favorite authors?

Q. Which practical games do use you play often? (Do you play any? or do you used to play any earlier?) aright, aright. In other words, Do you practice sport?

Q. What do you think, Why are people so much crazy about cricket? any comments? (esp. desizzzzz)

Q. Do you like formalities? Do you like formal people? Do you think formalities are good especially between 2 well known persons? What is you opinion about this? and what u think when it's acceptable to be formal?

Q. Koun si aik assi bohat percious cheez hai jo agar app koh dain to appko uss ka bohat duhk ho ga? ( a man, its a lil personal question, but u know how to answer to it anyway )

Q. What are the latest updates from DT site? kya plan ker rahe ho....kio addition kerne ka ..etc...

Q. Health, wealth or fame? Choose 1. and do write why ya choose one of them (the reasons)

Q. What do u do, when you really try harder to explain something very important to some1 and wants him/her to understand ya but da person u are trying to explain, do not get it the exact way u wants him to GET?

Q. Do ya celebrate "FRIENDSHIP" day with ya buddies? do ya wish dem? or simply asking what do u do on friendship day? do u even know when it is?

thxx...

Q. Do you listen to music in other languages? Excluded 3 major once (ENG, URDU and Indian)

punjabi :whistle; french (the ones from celine dion) arabic and spanish

Q. I am very much aware that it always depends on one's mood whether he/she wants to listen to classic/slow/soft music or Rock/high beat/lively/hard rock music etc but apart from dat thingy what do u mostly prefer and listen to?

metal, hard rock, rap, pop, 80's glam, jazz & fusions.

Q. Do you have any interest in OPERA by any chance? lol

YES!

Q. mentions few of the songs jo app roz mahra mein sunana pasand kerte hain
    I know there must be unlimited songs u like... how about sharing some of them with us?

I simply can't, it'd be over-whleming if i put them down to a paper/message.

Q. How are you feeling so far of being my guest and wont letting ya to take a single step outa this?

I'm enjoying every single moment here with you.

Q. Koi aik aisa song..ya lines...jo humeshah gungunatay ho?

Just-Like-Before.

Q. Do you cook? Alternatively, do you know HOW to cook? If yes, than what kind of dishes are you good at? Did you ever cook something for some1?

yeah i do, a bit of desi (traditional) dishes, chinese, good at making breakfast, and yeah i did made dinner for my cousins.

Q. Mention few dishes which are in your favorites.

hyderabadi puri, dosa, biryani, alu kema, lemon chicken, mushrooms fry e.t.c.

Q. well, Obviously, there must be few of outlandish dishes too, which you occasionally would like to taste as well, for example CHINESS etc. therefore kindly, mention few dem 2.

vegetable manchurian, vegetable lo mein, three flavored dumplings, mandarin fish with noodles, tofu, marinated chicken e.t.c.

Q. What are you up to these days? Have you made any special plans ahead about how to spend this winter vacations etc..? (Just a general question )

i'm doing a full time job, and there are no vacations as such, i'm looking forward to my trp to las vegas and frankfurt in the coming 2006, and my engagement.

Q. App jab down hote hain to appne appko kaisay cheer up hain? (I pray you never become down or sad but just a general questions, want your views on it :~) )...(u listen to music, go for a walk?? etc??)

a smile is all i need to get out of it.

Q. Agar app ko 1 month ki vacations ho jain to unhein kahse spend karain gay?

I'll visit disney land, ocean park at hong kong.

Q. App ko kabhi kissi nay kissi cheez mein challenge kya? agar kya to kis mein aur kyun?

DesiTwist.com, kiun? ye nahi bata sakta.

Q. gussa aye tau kya kerte ho...kaisay control kerte ho? ya kissi per nikal dete ho? how do u cope with u'r anger?

music play ker deta houn full volume mein, ya paani pe leta houn, ya msn per nicks mein apna ghusa nikalta hoon.

Q. What would your reactions be if u see me suddenly in u'r office or at work? what u gonna say? or do?

I'll call 911 and hand you over to the FBI lol umm it's too early to predicit, come on and see for yourself :wink:

Q. if i say...sing a song for me..which one u gonna sing and why?

I wont, no matter what.

Q. Q5. What sort of books do you read? Who are your favorite authors?

inspirational, sydney sheldon, john grisham.

Q. Which practical games do use you play often? (Do you play any? or do you used to play any earlier?) aright, aright. In other words, Do you practice sport?

I do weight excerices at the gym.

Q. What do you think, Why are people so much crazy about cricket? any comments? (esp. desizzzzz)

why dont you ask them honey

Q. Do you like formalities? Do you like formal people? Do you think formalities are good especially between 2 well known persons? What is you opinion about this? and what u think when it's acceptable to be formal?

yeah I dont like people falling out for you at first place, at the same time i dislike fromalities as such as thanks, sorry especially when they do not mean what they say!.

Q. Koun si aik assi bohat percious cheez hai jo agar app koh dain to appko uss ka bohat duhk ho ga? ( a man, its a lil personal question, but u know how to answer to it anyway )

i dont want to break free here.

Q. What are the latest updates from DT site? kya plan ker rahe ho....kio addition kerne ka ..etc...

yeah anniversary is on its way, on november the third DT's going to be 1 year old, so i'm really looking forward to it, for the moment i'm workin on magazine, thats all i can do in limited time, after that i'll be interested in adding an mp3 portal.

Q. Health, wealth or fame? Choose 1. and do write why ya choose one of them (the reasons)

Health, that is all you need to get your hands on the rest mentioned.

Q. What do u do, when you really try harder to explain something very important to some1 and wants him/her to understand ya but da person u are trying to explain, do not get it the exact way u wants him to GET?

I'll try as much as i can, given that they are done with limits, i'll leave them alone.

Q. Do ya celebrate "FRIENDSHIP" day with ya buddies? do ya wish dem? or simply asking what do u do on friendship day? do u even know when it is?

I dont, neither i believe in these days, to me every day is our last chance to celebrate, to cheer, to scream, to fight, to spread laughters, to glow, to faint, to love, to be loved. Sorry but i can't wait for a whole God damn year, just to say that i love you or hey hi, happy mothers day!
    Dream, I do.

Good going guys! :up;

Here are my questions :wink;

1. Kis cheez se khushi miltii hai n kounsi baat pe aik dum mood off hojatta hai?

2. Agar kuch change karne ka chance milley tou kya change karogey?

3. What is more important to you...to love or to be loved?

4. Zindagi mein subse important cheez kya hai?

5. Favourite perfume

Baaqi baad mein :wink;