Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New Spotlighted Member Of this Week "Manni"

nahi baba,loog kya kahin ge

manniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii..merey ques ka b jawab do na :@
    "The world and all the things in the world are precious but the most precious thing in the world is a Virtuous Woman."
    - Prophet Muhmmad, Sal Allahu 'Alayhi wa Sallam

latest ka matlab tha k is moth konsi hai :mrgreen:

well ok nam nahi batana to ok.as u wish

chalein apki hobbies kia hein??well ap apni overall personality k bare mein batein ap kis kisam k insan ho

ahem
    "The world and all the things in the world are precious but the most precious thing in the world is a Virtuous Woman."

* Your Ideal? ho chukka :P
    * ur dream? do teme di rooti ho choote choote pale pale say 6 bache hoon aur "WO" :blush:
    * Fav quality in girls? they re Beautifool coperative,they re like flowers :givefl;
    * Say few sentences about ya self,well manni think that he is coo!,manni is Inteligent but his eng ops: manni is funny but his jokes ops: manni fall in love very easly :whistle;
    * who is u'r special sis on dt? ho chukka :P

* who u like most on dt n why? i like [username:e1e82effa2],cauz of coolness :1cool;
    * what u think about DT? how's it going? DT Rocks baba
    * Ur Hobbies other than jobin n net.. Basketballing,gitarring :wink:
    * Wotz ur qualification? ho chukka :P

* Your likes and dislikes in anything i like girls :mrgreen: i hate un cool ness
    * state breifly about Dt and Dt members ? DT is a place where i feel like home,it helps me not to mis my land,n ppl re very cool n friendly
    * one autograph for me :d kya pata kal ho na ho ...few lines...words...
    hope u all the best in ur feuture
    * Who u look up to? ???

kia hoa?? yar?? yahi question to meine adeel se b kia hai..lol

coooooooool ...

basketbal..ermmm...i also play basket...bery often....manni me k liye kuch bajao na guitar peh :$

* Your likes and dislikes in anything

elaborate please

e.g....food mein....humans mein...etc...

here i go...

Q. Are you really a sweet and kind brother or in real life or r u serious typo and strickt?

Q. What's your Fav. instrument? do u play any?

Q. Your Fav. Chocolate?

Q. Do you think dat asking questions like this is any good? (sometimes asker even donno the next person and ask different kinna questions u are not use to..

Q. Do you think I know u better now? or do u think i know u any better?

Q. Do you like debate? arguing? or do you often like to partecipate where you can exchange views with eachother and give your prejudices/comments out?

Q. What do u do when pple ask ya uncomfortable questions right in front of ya without giving ya time to think over it at the first place? Do you ignore dem or u reply to dem anyway?

Q. Do you like cyber world? If yes dan explain why and do the same IF NO!

Q. Are u shuroo say hi BULAKER or u just somethimes forget things easily? just messing

Q. What do you think about poetry? Do you have any interest in peotry? What do you like the most in poetry Ghazals, nazams or Afsancha? What make you to attract towards poetry?

Q. How would you react when GUYS tease you?

Q. Do you have any nick names? If you do dan mention few ..

thx

Quote Originally Posted by syeda @ Tue Oct 18, 2005 5:20 pm
    latest ka matlab tha k is moth konsi hai :mrgreen:

well ok nam nahi batana to ok.as u wish

chalein apki hobbies kia hein??well ap apni overall personality k bare mein batein ap kis kisam k insan ho
    hobbies tou batta chukka hoon,but me kese battaon ke me kesa hoon??
    i think i am ok,can become a perfect husband n son in law :mrgreen:
    perfect son tou pehlle hi hoon :1cool;

^de tou diya ans.
    ok ppl me out agar koi baat buri lagi ho tou plz 1 pakorda ziyada kha le na :P