Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New Spotlighted Member Of this Week "Manni"

:x
    "The world and all the things in the world are precious but the most precious thing in the world is a Virtuous Woman."
    - Prophet Muhmmad, Sal Allahu 'Alayhi wa Sallam

* Your likes and dislikes in anything
    food i like every thing xcept "TINDAY",i like cool n friendly ppl,i hate it when some 1 ignores some1 or is proud or some thing like this. :x

Q. Do you think dat asking questions like this is any good? (sometimes asker even donno the next person and ask different kinna questions u are not use to..
    yes it's really good,aap ko kuch kerne ko tou miljatta hea iss baha ne :P :P
    Q. Do you think I know u better now? or do u think i know u any better? :whistle;

Q. Do you like debate? arguing? or do you often like to partecipate where you can exchange views with eachother and give your prejudices/comments out? oh yes me tou her cheez main kood jatta hoon,but jub feel ho ke they re "INSULTING" me phir,phur :wink:

Q. What do u do when pple ask ya uncomfortable questions right in front of ya without giving ya time to think over it at the first place? Do you ignore dem or u reply to dem anyway? well esse jawab detta hoon ke sawal kerne walla kud hi unsecue feel kerne lage :1cool;

Q. Do you like cyber world? If yes dan explain why and do the same IF NO! oh yes,yahan lardkion ke bhai nahi hoote
    jk,well it'z a world in this small machiene

Q. Are u shuroo say hi BULAKER or u just somethimes forget things easily? just messing me bauth bhulakard hoon,belive me car ki chabi tou kabhi millti hi nahi thi

Q. What do you think about poetry? Do you have any interest in peotry? What do you like the most in poetry Ghazals, nazams or Afsancha? What make you to attract towards poetry?
    Well i love Addab,cauz mere ghar ka mahul hi kuch essa hea,Mushaire n all this stuff,it depends shair to shair kissi ki ghazals achi tou kisi ki poems.
    Q. How would you react when GUYS tease you? no 1 can tease manni,manni is the 1 who teases others

Q. Do you have any nick names? If you do dan mention few .. Hello!!! "MANNI"
    BTW thnx for askin so many questions

why did ya skip few questions?
    "The world and all the things in the world are precious but the most precious thing in the world is a Virtuous Woman."

Q. Do you listen to music in other languages? Excluded 3 major once (ENG, URDU and Indian)

Q. I am very much aware that it always depends on one's mood whether he/she wants to listen to classic/slow/soft music or Rock/high beat/lively/hard rock music etc but apart from dat thingy what do u mostly prefer and listen to?

Q. Do you have any interest in OPERA by any chance? lol

Q. mentions few of the songs jo app roz mahra mein sunana pasand kerte hain
    I know there must be unlimited songs u like... how about sharing some of them with us?

Q. How are you feeling so far of being my guest and wont letting ya to take a single step outa this?

Q. Koi aik aisa song..ya lines...jo humeshah gungunatay ho?

Q. Do you cook? Alternatively, do you know HOW to cook? If yes, than what kind of dishes are you good at? Did you ever cook something for some1?

Q. Mention few dishes which are in your favorites.

Q. well, Obviously, there must be few of outlandish dishes too, which you occasionally would like to taste as well, for example CHINESS etc. therefore kindly, mention few dem 2.

Q. What are you up to these days? Have you made any special plans ahead about how to spend this winter vacations etc..? (Just a general question )

Q. App jab down hote hain to appne appko kaisay cheer up hain? (I pray you never become down or sad but just a general questions, want your views on it :~) )...(u listen to music, go for a walk?? etc??)

Q. Agar app ko 1 month ki vacations ho jain to unhein kahse spend karain gay?

Q. App ko kabhi kissi nay kissi cheez mein challenge kya? agar kya to kis mein aur kyun?

Q. gussa aye tau kya kerte ho...kaisay control kerte ho? ya kissi per nikal dete ho?
    how do u cope with u'r anger?

Q. What would your reactions be if u see me suddenly in u'r office or at work? what u gonna say? or do?

Q. if i say...sing a song for me..which one u gonna sing and why?

Q. Q5. What sort of books do you read? Who are your favorite authors?

Q. Which practical games do use you play often? (Do you play any? or do you used to play any earlier?) aright, aright. In other words, Do you practice sport?

Q. What do you think, Why are people so much crazy about cricket? any comments? (esp. desizzzzz)

Q. Do you like formalities? Do you like formal people? Do you think formalities are good especially between 2 well known persons? What is you opinion about this? and what u think when it's acceptable to be formal?

Q. Koun si aik assi bohat percious cheez hai jo agar app koh dain to appko uss ka bohat duhk ho ga? ( a man, its a lil personal question, but u know how to answer to it anyway )

Q. What are the latest updates from DT site? kya plan ker rahe ho....kio addition kerne ka ..etc...

Q. Health, wealth or fame? Choose 1. and do write why ya choose one of them (the reasons)

Q. What do u do, when you really try harder to explain something very important to some1 and wants him/her to understand ya but da person u are trying to explain, do not get it the exact way u wants him to GET?

Q. Do ya celebrate "FRIENDSHIP" day with ya buddies? do ya wish dem? or simply asking what do u do on friendship day? do u even know when it is?

Quote Originally Posted by Perfectionist @ Sat Oct 22, 2005 2:34 am
    kyunke madam aap 5 times woh sawal pooch shuki hain :P

Quote Originally Posted by manni9 @ Fri Oct 21, 2005 11:35 pm
    Quote Originally Posted by Perfectionist @ Sat Oct 22, 2005 2:34 am
    kyunke madam aap 5 times woh sawal pooch shuki hain :P
    :blush:

Thanks 2 Manni for giving us his UNFIHISH interview...he left the spotlighted room!

Manni ka interview to bohat hi pasand aaya, wah bhaee dil khush hogaya :ye;
    *The Web of the Pattern*

sorry nina jee

@ Roshni jee yeh tunz tha ya comliment ?

tumhain kya lagta hai?
    jo lagta hai wo hai :ye;
    *The Web of the Pattern*