Thread: How to convert movies to iPad on Mac

I have a collection of DVD movies and would like to rip movies to videos on my Mac. Because the movies stored safely in my computer can't get lost, scratched or broken. Now I got a new iPad and want to convert movies to iPad video formats for watching the movies on vacation. I've only been able to find DVD to iPad Converter software for Windows PC. But I need the software for Mac.

Finally I found a Mac DVD to iPad converter tool called Aneesoft DVD to iPad Converter for Mac. It just takes a few clicks to convert movies to iPad MP4 files using this Mac DVD to iPad Converter software.

Here I'll show you how to convert movies to iPad H.264 videos on Mac for watching on the iPad step-by-step.

Things you’ll need
    1. Aneesoft DVD to iPad Converter for Mac (Free for download trial version)
    2. DVD movies

Step 1: Download & install Aneesoft DVD to iPad Converter for Mac
    We’ll be using the very nice Mac DVD to iPad video converter software called Aneesoft DVD to iPad Converter for Mac to convert movies to iPad compatible video format, head over here and download the free trial version of DVD to iPad Converter for Mac. Next step is to install this Mac DVD to iPad Converter software.

Step 2: Run DVD to iPad Converter for Mac and add DVD movies
    Now run DVD to iPad Converter for Mac and click the big button "Add..." to add DVD movies. You may add as many DVD movies as you want to convert to iPad H.264 videos for watching on iPad. Only the titles you checked will be converted.

Step 3: Edit DVD movies: trim, crop, add effect, add watermark
    Wanna edit your movies to make it more personalized? You may add a watermark in Aneesoft DVD to iPad Converter for Mac. Just select the title you'd like to add watermark, then click the button 'Edit' to launch video editing window. If you want to crop video or add some special effects, click the first two tabs.

Step 4: Change the output settings to convert movies to iPad on Mac
    You'll find a wide range of preset video setting options avaiable for Apple iPad. You may select "iPad MPEG-4 (640*480) Video(*.mp4)" for converting movies to iPad supported videos on Mac. Remember that the output file size and converting speed mostly depends on the Bitrate you set. Larger Bitrate, larger file size and longer convertion time.

Step 5: Start converting movies to iPad video format on Mac
    Now you may click the big button "Start" to begin converting movies to iPad video files on Mac. Once the convert is complete, Aneesoft DVD to iPad Converter for Mac will place on your Desktop a new iPad format version of your video that will play on the iPad. Double-click the new file and play it to make sure it looks as you expect.

Aneesoft has a pro "iPad Video Converter" . My friend used and work well on ipad. Good reputation of their products!