Ingredients

Yogurt 1 cup
    1 Cup soft fruit finely chopped mango, chiku or banana
    Honey 2 tsp levelled
    1 Litre water
    Juice of 1 lemon
    Flower petals (optional)

Directions:

Blend the yogurt and mix in all the ingredients thoroughly. Serve chilled decorated with flower petals

I m gonna make this today in aftaar for papa n myself :wink; What about u? :cool;

i will try for aftar inshaAllah it looks nice

"The world and all the things in the world are precious but the most precious thing in the world is a Virtuous Woman."
    - Prophet Muhmmad, Sal Allahu 'Alayhi wa Sallam

"The world and all the things in the world are precious but the most precious thing in the world is a Virtuous Woman."

lassi ka naam sun k rona a raha hai
    i've tired many times ...different types of lassi..but mujhe hazam nahin hoti ..pee nahin jati vomiting......sniff sniff....i've tried fruits wali b...but majal hai jo mujhe baahay....

Aww...Nina koi baat nahin phir lassi chor dou aap wese aapi ko bhi ziyada pasand nahin aattii lassi Aur sehat se ziyada zaroori lassi peena tou nahin hai na?

Cheer up! :hug; hum koi shake pee leingey :wink:

hehehe...yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ...i love MILK SHAKE ...

how about u?