Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: muslims ,terrorism and oppresion of women

Every time a Muslim is arrested, there will be time when if some one gets flu then Police will lock a Muslim as a suspect. History shows and Indian media is proof that many incidents that were blamed on Muslims were carried out by RSS. Why don't you accept that the real cause of terrorism in India is RSS.

Quote Originally Posted by dsjeya, post: 402376
    neglecting parents,siblings
    You Must be speaking about Non Muslims, as Muslims do not neglect the people living in palestine, Iraq with whom they have no blood relations will they neglect their own people? Indeed in some cases it does happen but that happens more with you people and other Non Muslim communities.

not getting educated
    Muslims are forced to remain uneducated, by using invasions, occupation, forcing poverty upon them, carrying out massacre in their countries, and discriminating them in education field in western countries by not allowing then just bcoz they sport a beard and dons a hijab

not willing to work
    If they are discriminated in education field itself then chances of they getting placed are very low

but ready sacrifice their life by becoming suicide bomers
    Suicide bombing was alien to Islam, LTTE were the experts in suicide bombing and they are Hindus. The fact that Iraq, Afghanistan and Palestine has suicide bombers is due to the fact of oppression and terror which they are facing from occupying forces who kill rape and are carrying ethnic cleansing.

and killing innocents including women and children
    will never take them to heaven
    becaue all gods are love
    I agree, killing innocent will never take anyone to heaven whether it be Muslims, or Hindus or christians or Jews.

I agree, killing innocent will never take anyone to heaven whether it be Muslims, or Hindus or christians or Jews.[/QUOTE]
    thank u for agreeing shades
    moderate muslims raise your voice against the jihadis and talibans
    u make me happy

the otherday a muslim lady with 2 children came to my clinic,she discribed her exhusband dead though he is very much alive
    think of the consequences of talaq
    do some thing
    u make me happy

Quote Originally Posted by dsjeya, post: 402394
    I agree, killing innocent will never take anyone to heaven whether it be Muslims, or Hindus or christians or Jews.
    thank u for agreeing shades
    moderate muslims raise your voice against the jihadis and talibans[/QUOTE]

Its time for you to raise the voice against the Sanghi's and Bajrangi's and other hindu terrorists.

Quote Originally Posted by dsjeya, post: 402395
    the otherday a muslim lady with 2 children came to my clinic,she discribed her exhusband dead though he is very much alive
    think of the consequences of talaq
    do some thing
    Already proved that there are multiple times more cases of hindu divorced women then Muslims so please take care and do something about them....

Don't start from start again...its ridiculous 2 discuss or have an argument wid u.... so now spew ur hate and continue....

no sympathy for a talaqued women
    how sad
    scriptures r more important
    starving women no sympathy
    u make me happy