link beteween muslims and terrorism -58% say yes
    women are oppresed -68% say yes
    do something before it is too late
    a mosque was bombed in pakistan
    jihad ??
    u make me happy

Source?

Please Provide the source dsjeya!

Dsjeya, that's enough now. I have seen these guys explaining to you 100 times, the people who are involved in bomb blasts and all type of terror causing activities are not actual muslims. A real muslim will never do that. They are just extremists fighting for what they think is right and not for what Allah has told them so it's not jihaad AT ALL!

survey by Exploring Islam Foundation
    just log on to their web site for shades
    tulip friend
    what was the reason for bombing a mosque by sucide bombers
    why the sacrifice their life
    they say moderate islam is not acceptable
    you say taliban style islam is not acceptable
    who are true muslims then ?
    u make me happy

muslim youths cut off right palm of a professor in front of his wife and daughter in kerala india for alleged blasphemy
    u make me happy

Quote Originally Posted by dsjeya, post: 402360
    survey by Exploring Islam Foundation
    just log on to their web site for shades
    Thank u for providing the source, know let me clear few things, but b4 dat plz let me know if u know English... as I have not found single report or survey of any kind in which British Muslims feel that there is a link between Islam and terrorism, what the report says is British feels that there is a link between Islam and terrorism not that British MUSLIMS.... its not what British Muslims who are saying that.

If you have deliberately misrepresented the survey its devilish, and if its a mistake then its in excusable. Demonizing a community through lies and inciting hate against Muslims cannot be tolerated.

what was the reason for bombing a mosque by sucide bombers
    why the sacrifice their life
    If u wud have an insight to know whats going on in pakistan then u wud not have been dsjeya, you have absolute no idea of who are doing that, & who are behind that.
    You can ask that question to Sadhvi Pragya singh Thakur, Lt Colonel Purohit and to the hindu terrorists who did margo blast , and Makkah Masjid blast, and Malegaon Blast, and ajmer blast and Hyderabad Blast and on and on....

they say moderate islam is not acceptable
    you say taliban style Islam is not acceptable
    who are true Muslims then ?
    Well even Shiv Sena, RSS, BJP, VHP, Abinav Bharat, Sanatan Sanstha, Bajrang Dal, Sri Ram Sene.... says that moderate Hinduism is not acceptable.
    You say RSS style Hinduism is not acceptable
    Who are true Hindus then?

How come you say that they were Muslim youths? do u have any proof for that? RSS most of the time took advantage of situations like this and the blame goes on Muslims. As all the blasts were blamed on Muslims earlier which I mentioned above and now we know who were behind it.

you are right shades
    voting by all british people not muslims alone
    but the survey was conducted by a muslim organization
    i was misguided by the news headline in my english paper
    any way does it make any difference to my post
    in the kerala
    incident 2 muslim youths were arrested
    u make me happy

neglecting parents,siblings
    not getting educated
    not willing to work
    but ready sacrifice their life by becoming suicide bomers
    and killing innocents including women and children
    will never take them to heaven
    becaue all gods are love
    u make me happy

Id does make huge difference to your post, as Muslims feeling Islam and Terrorism has links takes you to believe that indeed that there is something wrong. About Non Muslims, I do not blame them rather media forces their opinions, as it has become a gospel truth that whatever the Zionist Media claims is truth, people do not want to investigate, or check the context etc.