Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: love marriage or arrange marriage

So do I Sir. But I wud surely make it happen with my partner around when I am at that stage of life.
    http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/4104/48148536hl8.jpg

For those who are free,there is much to be grateful for May your home and your heart shine with the warm light of FREEDOM

InshAllah! Make it happen Sikandar, ham kai daffa baten tou pehle boht barri karletey hain per baad main bohat sarey issues bana key mukar jatey hain. I do hope that you don't become like those guys.

i am living with my only wife for34 years
    having become grand parents we keep a distance
    sikander that is great
    u make me happy

Shukriya Tulip. Aapne observations eik dam sahi hain. Lekin at the same time, we all are circumstances, situations and destiny driven. Khwahishein bahut saari hoti hain lekin haath khalee ker ke hi jaana padta hai. Ye mukar jaane wali baat tou aapne eik sahee hee kahee hai. Lekin ye bhi tou sachai hai na hum sabhi eik doosre ke duayein ke sahare hi tou jeete hain.

For those who are free,there is much to be grateful for May your home and your heart shine with the warm light of FREEDOM

Quote Originally Posted by dsjeya, post: 403411
    i am living with my only wife for34 years
    having become grand parents we keep a distance
    sikander that is great
    Sir, Keepin physical distance is another issue. But cud you take Mrs. DSJEYA out of your soul even for a flick of a second. I don't think so. And that only matter Sir.

Quote Originally Posted by sikandar107, post: 403424
    Shukriya Tulip. Aapne observations eik dam sahi hain. Lekin at the same time, we all are circumstances, situations and destiny driven. Khwahishein bahut saari hoti hain lekin haath khalee ker ke hi jaana padta hai. Ye mukar jaane wali baat tou aapne eik sahee hee kahee hai. Lekin ye bhi tou sachai hai na hum sabhi eik doosre ke duayein ke sahare hi tou jeete hain.

Shayad aapney meri baat nahin samjhi Sikandar, mein keh rahi hun k agar hum ye tey karlain k wohi hamara partner hai tou hum har haal main aik insaan kay sath hassi khushi reh saktey hain jab kay kayi log ab aisa nai kartey or foran hi unhein doosron mein achaiyan aur apne partner ki kamiyan nazar aati hain, it's all about how seriously you take your marriage and your partnership.

samajh gaya jee. Khopadi ke nut/bolt zara dheele ho gaye the. Ab subah subah tight kiya hai tou saari baatein samajh mein aa gayeein hain. lol.. But I pledge that I take my partnership very seriously, atleast at this moment I can say this. Baad ki tou Allah jaanein.

Niyyat achi ho tou kaam bhi seedhey hojatey hain Wish you best of luck =)

It really depends on the person and the period in which they live or have lived .. For example, my grandparents had a marriage arranged by her parents, and they were madly in love until the day he died. My grandparents were on the other hand ... But I see many people from the new generation who are madly in love. I also see a lot of arranged marriages end in divorce.

Diamond Jewellery

I think marriage is very crucial think in our life. If we select wrong person so our both live spoil. I think according me love marriage is better then arrange marriage. Because in love marriage both person know each other proper. They know each other thing like what is thing like his or her partner and what not. So i go with love marriage.