Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: love marriage or arrange marriage

Arrange marriage or Love marrige i refer to all person to Arrange marriage because in Arrange marriage your family so happy and and your partner is also happy and so good.

Love marriages, I'd never wanna get an arranged marriage, like the idea of marrying someone you haven't developed love for yet freaks me out!
    "Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment."
    -Buddha

I used to think the same when I was your age but I have grown to understand that knowing or not knowing someone before doesn't make much of a difference, people do.

I think it does, maybe it's my age, maybe it's the way I was raised and taught, who knows, but I don't EVER think I could marry someone who I don't have prior feelings for. It's kinda like, learning about something that you have limited knowledge on. Like, in arranged marriages have so many rules and boundaries, and love marriages are so much more open, and you both have more freedom. This is just my opinion, and does it really matter, I'm just 13 anyways? But I honestly favour love marriages any day.
    "Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment."
    -Buddha

Arranged marriages provide security for women, and to save his family, while the marriages of love and freedom to provide greater independence. In love marriages, since the child and the child know much, they know what to expect from one another, are aware of weaknesses and strengths of each other before tying the sacred knot.

I believe that a love marriage is better than arrange marriage .
    It is better to marry someone that you like to be around and enjoy rather than someone you do not know.

Nice, welcome here buddy.

I prefer love marriage because in love marriage two life partner can easily understand all matters .

I prefer love marrige.

Love marriage is good in that we have freedom to choose our partner.