what u like

love mirage or arrange mirage
    write here.

love mirage or arrange mirage

love marriage is better
    u make me happy

Hmm i would go for arranged

If it doesn't work out blame the parents

At least through May of this year - that's the furthest in advance tickets can be purchased at this time.

I don't believe there has been any press release nor much rumor of the show closing - it's popular, well done, and The Mirage sunk a lot of $$ into the theatre to customize it for the production (really hard to believe it was the old Sigfried and Roy venue, but it is!). I'm sure for as long as tickets are sold and seats are filled, it will be around for at least a few more years.

Quote Originally Posted by dsjeya, post: 402413
    love marriage is better
    how can u say that ?

Hmmmm....I would really like to go for arranged mirage.

Don't have to get married at all!

Both are good depending on how you manage it.

As long as compatability persists and the partners are eager to talk to each other as the best of companies, then I guess it won't make any difference whether its luv mirage or arranged mirage ... err marriage. As goes the chinest prover - One shud never get tired to talk to his/her partner. While I go for early morning jogging, everyday(atleast for last two years) I see a quite old couple doing morning walk holding each other's hand together and then they wud sit at a quite place onto a bench, and start talking for a while, before proceeding back home. I guess thats called the marriage of two souls in all true senses. Isn't it?
    http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/4104/48148536hl8.jpg

For those who are free,there is much to be grateful for May your home and your heart shine with the warm light of FREEDOM

i envy the couple
    u make me happy