Thread: Attending marriages.

Hello Everyone,
    i hope u all are doing fine...i hve seen some ppl they say...we dont like attending marriages..and some who dont enjoy the marriage even if they come ...and some say..the first marriage that we attended was mine...To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    the question is do u like attending and enjoying marriages...there is so much going on there...do u take part in that...

yes i love attending marriages as it brings you closer by interacting with people

Depends on the marriage itself. If you know those people then you enjoy and if you don't know them thn it must be very well organized. I enjoy organized functions

Marriage workshops tend to lead to longer, happier and more successful marriages. While it may be true that women gain more from these courses, both parties, nevertheless, gain something worthwhile from being counseled. The fact that marriage workshop participants come out enlightened, invigorated, and more appreciative of their relationship after each session are testament enough that these do something good for them.

Marriage is such a things that has been fully enjoyed by starting from the child to the older people.Specially woman loves attending marriage reason might be gossip or having fun like dancing and lots other function.