Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Advice for newly weds.

Hello Everyone,
    I hope all of you are doing fine in ur lives...and might be enjoying weekends or planning to do so...
    shaadi season is coming to all places...and might find one or two marriages in ur family too...what advice would u like to give them...which they might remember it too..

"I've failed over and over and over again in my life and that is why I succeed " - M. Jordan
    Birthday Wishing Sms

have trust love and be responsible towards your partner in every way

enjoy maximum
    sex appeal will decrease with pssing time
    u make me happy

Quote Originally Posted by dsjeya, post: 402612
    enjoy maximum
    sex appeal will decrease with pssing time
    mine is still there dsjeya and will always be there even though we are married for quite a long time now.We both love one another very much ;but then you will say each to his/her own.right

me and my wife r married for 33 years
    i also treat lot of male impotents only with their wife
    woman without arousal and feelings towards their husband
    thank u heman
    u make me happy

what do you mean to say dsjeya.am i impotent.i and my wife share a perfect healthy relationship and our feelings for each other as well as the arousal part as you say are still very much there as we both enjoy sex still.why am i discussing this with you anyway?It is our personal thing.

Well heman, i think dsjeya was talking about his patients in general terms. Not about you bro

Oh and my advice to the newly weds would be, love and "respect" each other, no matter what.

i hope that is the case really as you never know what to expect from dsjeya here

u r enjoying sex
    keep it up
    u make me happy