Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Advice for newly weds.

keep God first...be prayful keep ur business to ur self...communicate and try to see the best in each other. have a made up mind that no matter u all will be together..speak openly about any doubt etc...love as Christ loved and put noone before your spouse...give them all of you and always pray for one another..pray that God will keep them in his will etc.

thinking about God and praying are not the things to do in bed with spouse around
    u make me happy

dsjeya thats our personal thing what we intend to do.no personal comments from you please

Its the trust, passion and belongingness towards each other that work for ever. All other things just come automatically. There is a saying, "jinse mil ke aur baat ker ke rooh ko sokoon miley, wohi hamara pyar hai". And I indeed believe spouses are meant to be kept in this category ONLY.
    http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/4104/48148536hl8.jpg

For those who are free,there is much to be grateful for May your home and your heart shine with the warm light of FREEDOM

ok heman and sikander
    welcome
    how is your healh iis it raining in your place
    (i can not comment on the post says heman )
    u make me happy

Quote Originally Posted by dsjeya, post: 402777
    ok heman and sikander
    welcome
    how is your healh iis it raining in your place
    (i can not comment on the post says heman )
    Thanks Sir - I am fine and how about you? I have gone through your posts with interest. No Sir, in our place its drought this year too. Anyways let's see.
    http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/4104/48148536hl8.jpg

For those who are free,there is much to be grateful for May your home and your heart shine with the warm light of FREEDOM

i only said no personal comments dsjeya.here it is very hot right now with temperatures upto 100 F

i was just joking
    no hard feelings
    u make me happy

dsjeya i only said no personal comments regrds me and my wife.right now it is very hot in philly with temperatures uptp 100f