Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: ban on hijab

Quote Originally Posted by Tulip, post: 402930
    lol at Shades Don't get furious buddy, let him talk
    :ltongue: I can't accept being furious neither I can reject! in dillema!

lol true. May Allah reward you for standing up for the truth always, Jazakallah.

Sikandar, though I don't agree if today is getting better thn yesterday but I guess it's a part of the game. =)

Quote Originally Posted by Tulip, post: 403050
    lol true. May Allah reward you for standing up for the truth always, Jazakallah.

Sikandar, though I don't agree if today is getting better thn yesterday but I guess it's a part of the game. =)
    Sorry Tulip I did not mean betterment by diluting the religion values. NEVER. I meant it taking in view about the education level or awareness level or expressing of views in different issues of and by the fair gender in the contemperorary. But at the same time such awareness does not enhance our prerogative to ignore the values set by our religion. How can we forget, that a person's religion is one's identity too. Isn't it?
    http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/4104/48148536hl8.jpg

For those who are free,there is much to be grateful for May your home and your heart shine with the warm light of FREEDOM

Exactly what I was thinking. =) May Allah guide us all..aameen.

Thank God - you got my point - Ameen !!
    http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/4104/48148536hl8.jpg

For those who are free,there is much to be grateful for May your home and your heart shine with the warm light of FREEDOM

Exactly what I was thinking. =) May Allah guide us in wearing hijaab as required all..aameen.
    If Allah is with you, whom do you have to fear?
    If Allah is against you, what hope do you have?

let us respect the laws of the countries where we r living
    that is visdom
    u make me happy

it's wisdom* dsjeya. And first come religion then the country you live in.

u r right
    wisdom
    u make me happy