Thread: Aishwarya - the best dressed, Shoaib - the worst

NOV 13: A host of celebs were present Saturday night at Taj Land’s End, Mumbai along with a host of models and fashion designers at the F Awards - For Excellence in Indian Fashion.

There was Aishwarya as well as Rocky S, who reportedly criticized her dressing sense recently. King Khan - Sharukh also walked in to top it all. "It's like coming back to your roots. I started from here," said Aishwariya in her speech.

On show was J.J. Vallaya presenting magnificent designs he had created, along side the works of nominees and débutant designers Anjali Kalia, Varun Bahl and Surily Goel.

Rajesh Pratap Singh won the Men's Wear Designer of the Year Prêt while the Women's Wear Designer of the Year Prêt was awarded to Manish Arora.

In the couture category, Rohit Bal won the Men's Wear Designer of the Year award, while Tarun Tahiliani was named the Women's Wear Designer of the Year.

Nina Manuel and Upen Patel won the Model of the Year - Ramp category. The Model of the Year for Commercial Assignment - Male award went to Raman Lamba, while Sheetal Malhar won in the award's female category.

Varun Bahl was named the Debutante Designer of the Year, and Sonalika Sahay and Upen Patel were judged the Fresh Faces of the Year.

Ritu Kumar received the award for Outstanding Contribution to Indian Fashion and was also named the Designer for Promoting Indian Craft and Technique.

In the people's choice category, Shah Rukh and Aishwarya walked away with Celebrity Model of the Year awards in the male and female categories.

The show also presented the list of best dressed personae: Aishwarya Rai, Sheetal Malhar, host Kamal Sidhu Deepanita Sharma, Rohit Bal, Upen Patel, J.J. Valaya, Malaika Arora and Ritu Kumar. And among the worst dressed were: Arjun Rampal, designer Varun Bahl, Tusshar Kapoor, Shawar Ali, Vidya Malvade, Sheeba, Suneeta Rao and Shoaib Akhtar. :lol:

lots of laughs :lol: i wonder what made them add shoaib akhtar to this Fashion Awards ceremony, i mean he is just a sportsman.

tushaar kapoor I agree but Arjun Rampal?

but 1 guy who'll neva be in the list is Sunil Shetty..... style Bhai...

arjun rampalz dressing is kinda out-of-this-world, he was wearing pink shirt over black jeans, i tell you he was lukin more a sissy to me.

Are you sure payal
    that shoaib akhtar is walk on
    thanks you...4 shearing...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]