Thread: People protest.

People protest when US President George W. Bush visits a country because they ...Give ur reasons..?

There are umpteen reasons Sonia. One of such reasons his mal handling the issue of Iran and Iraq and then his policy in Afghanistan. No wonder during his tenure and due to his wrong foreign policies, the terrorism all over the world has grown so fast. Moreover, by hanging President Sadam, he had believed to have settled his personal score with him rather than having any political and diplomatic issue. In the process President Sadam became a Martyr and he became a Killer. His claim that Iraq was secretely developing weapons to destroy the human kind and it might be destructructive to the entire World, proved to be a hoax and ultimately, he could not substantiate his claims. There are so many ....................like his contribution in bringing the total financial structure of US to jeopardy and thereby hitting the world into recession. Oh Gosh........... I am getting carried away. I Stop here for the good.
    http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/4104/48148536hl8.jpg

For those who are free,there is much to be grateful for May your home and your heart shine with the warm light of FREEDOM

in april i was in Kashmir
    the people were so friendly
    said we welcome u
    helped us
    now ?
    u make me happy

Sir - You are so true. We all in India are aware of what is going on in Kashmir and who all are there behind the disturbances. So I chose to keep a silence lest I get involved in useless and unnecessary debate. Somehow whole world is just clamouring about disturbances in Kashmir and in Gujarat(it took place date back to 2000). By saying that, what they just forget is that India has as many as more than 25 states(I might be wrong in numbers here) and Gujarat and Mr. Narendra Modi do not only represent India. There are so many others too who are living in peace and with utmost communal harmony barring one or two such stray cases of racism, communalism and fundamentalism, where all people with an iota of self esteem, have always condemned such activities. I am glad that India is representated by such people in majority who have rejected the communal violence and always have raised voice against such evil act.
    http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/4104/48148536hl8.jpg

For those who are free,there is much to be grateful for May your home and your heart shine with the warm light of FREEDOM

amarnath yatra is going on suceesfully
    in the kasmir valley
    u make me happy