Thread: polygamy is cruelty

sisters of islam in malaysia found in a survey
    the first wife and her childen r most neglected
    men misuse this provision meant for rehabilitation of divorces and widows
    5% of malaysian muslim marriages r polygamous
    some men said they feel guity about lack of affection towards first wife's children
    u make me happy

You're at it, AGAIN!?!
    Dream, I do.

Goshhh.... Dsjeya Sir - don't u have any other stuff to post than dragging religion and women into it? I get indeed shocked as to what has gone wrong with us here. I have gone through all the posts of my friends on Indepdence Day, the debate of our friends Endurer, Heman and Tulip. I have also gone through the posts on Hindu rascism and Muslim fundamentalism. After all what you guys wish to prove here? Who has won here? Com'on.... let us stop it. There are so many creative and construtive topics to discuss and to deliberate. This certainly does not become of you nice and knowledgeable people. Though Tulip has invited me to post my view on the post of my friend Heman on "Independence to Pakistan was plattered", I chose to refrain from it deliberately for I think that those who have decided about it at that point in time were very learned and well qualified politicians. Whether it was Quayd-e-Azam Jinna for Pakistan or Bapu Gandhi for India. I only feel that the massacre that took place in the name of partition still hurts the people of India and Pakistan. Those innocent people who lost lives and who suffered the heave losses, separation from the dearest ones from both sides, needed to be saluted and should not be topic of spread hatred all over again. You guys are only concerned about how many muslims, how many Hindu and how many sikhs were killed and suffered in one of the worst violance acts by human kind according to your choice to continue your debate. But you never cared about the total mass's pains and sufferings. My friend Endurer was busy giving details of how many muslims suffered and my friend Heman was taking all the pains in digging out how many Hindu familities were destroyed. Why?? Can't u think about the total innocent people who suffered from both sides? What was their fault?

I can say from my side that I am here for friendship and love, keeping aside religion, caste and creed. I love my India and I am proud to be an Indian keeping in mind the progress it has made in last 63 years but at the same time, I would appreciate that Pakistan should also develope as a sovereign and economically strong country. Nothing will give me the greatest pleasure other than seeing an India Pakistan friendhship. I strongly deplore such people who are indulged in such activities which would come in the way of such friendship. And Tulip I am sorry I am the last person to get myself indulged on such topics where religion and unhealthy and unwarranted matters are discussed. I know myself pretty well and I am quite updated about everything which is going on around us. I have lovely friends who are muslims and I am priviliged that that I can call them as my friends who always stood by me during my hardest hours. I have very bonding relationship with my friends in Pakistan as well and I respect them a lot. So thats it !!
    http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/4104/48148536hl8.jpg

For those who are free,there is much to be grateful for May your home and your heart shine with the warm light of FREEDOM

That was exactly what I thought you would do and that's why I invited you too there to put some sense into it. Anyway, it's over now so we don't have to discuss it.
    You are right and that is my point too to drop the past and move forward to the future.

Who are you asking webmaster?

I don't know what to explain here Webmaster??? I think the thread per se speaks everything.
    http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/4104/48148536hl8.jpg

For those who are free,there is much to be grateful for May your home and your heart shine with the warm light of FREEDOM