Thread: Long Hairstyle 2011

This is the popular long hairstyle that is going on in the trend...it is simple to make and ready within 15 min...blow dry with diffuser or curler...

Long hairstyles with bangs are very popular with today’s styles, and there are many ways to wear the bangs to change the look of the style. This style is perfectly fine to wearing everyday for school or work, styling is easy and can be changed each day; the styles doesn’t need a lot of gels, mousse, hair spray, or other styling products to keep up with current styles.

Facial Shapes
    Long straight hairstyles with bangs are not flattering to some faces, but are great for oval-shaped faces, diamond, pear shaped faces. For women with round faces, a longer length to the hair is recommended so that the face is more elongated appearance, but the bangs would negate the benefits of lengthening the face. For the square, and heart shaped faces, long hair can be worn, but long with bangs is not necessarily a great look.

Milley cirus....not again!

I had long hairs but now i have short hair with bangs and layers =) Thanks for sharing rahen

you dont like long hair...it seems...
    i also had a cut...cause of damaged hair..

My wife still has very long hair upto her waist and very healthy too as i love my wife having long hairs

ive got long hair too . layered and fethered. long hair luks better. i think mines aslong as mileys but its blakk not brown.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hair style of 2011 really a very nice and best hair-style,this new hair style is easy and can be changed each day,the styles doesn’t need a lot of gels, mousse, hair spray, or other styling products to keep up with current styles and you easily do this and it give you a best look.