Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: My Silent Confession.....

Aslaam Alikum to every one...
    I do't know how to start with the stuff...I wanna put over here....gonna be hard for me cause I'm not that good .....
    Any way let me try and here I go.........
    Ifact when you sit back and you 've nothing to do...then you just let your self baack in past....you see now adays Zeeast most often think about her past that where she was..and where she is right now...from my to Islamabad I 've nothing to do...like most often I keep a book with me...thats why I was just lost in that memories where I was exactly one year back....and at the same time I remember my new MSN contacts...exactlly one year back Zeeast met them...before that Zeeast was just reading them...she has no close idea about them.....she is a lucky bugger....in this context...that all of them are still with her ...and she found them even more caring and loving ...even more than beyond her imagination....you find yourself in a heaven when you come across really caring and loving people...cause our soul is always inneed of that feed.....and the more you get the more you want......I've given the subject to this thread silent confession...because you see that while having some cyber relationsyou 're being un-heard and words are un-spoken....but you are just like an open book......
    so making you guyz more bore ...let me hit the exact point....I fel like to write more but I'm sure you 'll leave it as it is...
    so I'm gonna reaveling the best about that people ...I'm bugging them since one year back or more....I'm going with stuff Alphabetically.....

Adeel....
    A real sweet...brother more then my younger friend....I met him exactly one year back in last Ramazan...my first conversation with him...totally u-forgetable...he is a person with multiple moods...I do enjoy while ciclimg around with him...mostly we use to talk about music...some time how to get rid of that damn depression.....the best thing I like about him is that......the love and respect he gives to me...all the time when ever I call him....he said YESS to me......well he did bugg me...if you don't know then do ask me adeel..that when and where...but not publically...
    but besides that....he is an amazing boy....very honest towards every thing.... :ye;

Ash....
    ohhhhh a real sweet pie..my younger sis...I love the ways she use to say Ji with the emotion :$ hahahahahahaha......she is very loving caring andvery sweet girl.....Always ready to listen to you..she is the girl who motivate to post here...
    I like her ...she is really like my lil sis..... :hug1: :hug1: :hug1:

Fairy.....
    well ....Fairy....she is very good....I do know her from that time...but me came to know after so long that sweet and dump person is the same fairy....like her username...she is like a fairy......the best thing i like about her the she has a good sense...she can sense the things which is good and which is bad....the love she use to express for the young members......and the respect she has given to me...is really some thing for me...... :hug1:

Ghazel
    Not for so long...but ever since I'm at this forum..I know her...she is a good girl....And I hope that if I ever cope with her...she 'll prove herself to be a good friend.....and I'm thankful to her as well...that she did show...much attension to me here.... :hug1:

Majid...
    I don't know ...Why I'm laughing ....... when ever I think about him....well...I do come across him here at this forum...so its not being so long...but as far I know him...he is a real Polite Majid...very true...and the best thing I like about him is that.....he Always use to Afraid of me.......hahahahahahahahahaha...he is not Pakhtun aur Pashtun...cause these guyz are not like that... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

nip37.....
    well.well.well...here I 'm gonna start with real hard stuff....well I want to write about him but I'm always insearch of some good words to award him..I want tto write a book on him......I know him not from so long...almost 2 years or less...but I feel like like I know him from sooooooo long......he is very nice person...the best thing I like about him....he always listen to you..no matter you have some think "khass or Aam"...and if you have some thing wrong then his maximum interest is to bring you out from that stuff......I really like that...no matter you go with his words or not...but he use to suggest the best he can.....another best thing...he sounds like Jezbi to me but he is like JayZee..and...another best thing......I met him while having my recent trip to Newyourk.....you guyz 'll not believe that online ahanzaib and off line jahanzaib are same... :ye;

Shaper.....
    well...About shaper....I do know him not for so long but.....but I find him very sincere very caring and loving....he is like "hhh" to me.(hidden helpful hand)..hahahaha.....when ever i'm in need he is always by my side...no matter how busy he is.....he use to keep my interests his first priorities.....he has Wisdom teeth but...even though he is not that wise...hahahahahaha....you guyz 'll not believe how innocent he is in real..... :ye;

Zaheer...
    Zaheer bhai...about you...I don't know where to start....he is the only guy who always use to serve his brain to me....I would simply say" zaheer bhai aap buhaat acche hein".....when ever I found myself in any sort of depression...i did contact him...and he is the man who feel my pain in his chest.....I know how much I would say thankss to him "ll have no meaning...he is a great person....my good wishes and prayers are all for him....I just simply Love him....

Xeon...
    Zeeshan bhai.....I don't know why I feel devilish...while thinking about him....
    I would say I love you once ...I love you twice..Even I love you more then salt in Rice....hahahahaha....you see wat is the best thing i like about him.....I'm his bossy sis...he even can't move without my permission....what so ever he have to do...first he takes permission from me....hahahahaha....he use to talk like me...use to wear like me...use to eat like me....even he use to listen like me and more over....Zee VS Xee..... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

and at last...I'm thankful to all the other DT's members as well.....who so ever move around with me here...specially...naila...nina...faisal izhar....manni...qamber...and many others.....
    :hug1:
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3..._girl/Sari.gif

!** I'M CooL.....I MaKe Ice JeaLouS **!

and yess say welcome back to me as well......

awwwwwwww...sis..that sho shweet of u...im really very glad to see ya back :hug;
    "The world and all the things in the world are precious but the most precious thing in the world is a Virtuous Woman."
    - Prophet Muhmmad, Sal Allahu 'Alayhi wa Sallam

"The world and all the things in the world are precious but the most precious thing in the world is a Virtuous Woman."
    - Prophet Muhmmad, Sal Allahu 'Alayhi wa Sallam

aww so sweet zeeast :hug1: You are a wonderful ,sensible and very straight fwd girl.I like your presence here so much.Its such a nice confession. :hug1: khush raho sada :givefl;

Welcome back my bossy sis itna tu main apnai boss kee nahi sunta jitna is lerkee kee sunta hoon Zeeshan bhai gym jain computer ke samnai ziada na baithain ghar walon ko fone kiya ke nahi or main hamesha jawab hee daita rahoon . love u too sis

thats why I love you that much....let me think how much.......hmmmmhahahaha..

@ Ghazel....
    com on...mera weight ziyada hujaye gaa..mujh at least one month thek smart hi rehne doo,....

main ne tum ko jitnay paisay diay thay zeeso utni tareef tum ne ki nahi hai :frown; sirf 4 lines :@ wapis karo fee.

zaheer bhai 6 lines hein...
    aur baat ye hai ke mehangayee ithni hugayee hai...woo tu aap ne mujh down payment ki ti....abhoi poori payment hugee tu aur bhi likoun gee....