Thread: love

what u thin abo0ut love?

Real love demands sacrifice that can’t be found in self-centeredness. Love can only be understood from the actions it prompts.

You are right abigail and welcome to DT =)

Belongingness !! The fruit of spirit comprises of -

1. Love
    2. Joy
    3. Peace
    4. Patience
    5. Kindness
    6. Goodness
    7. Faithfulness
    8. Gentleness
    9. Self - Control

Here love is the most important component of the spirit and if there is LOVE then the other 8 components of Spirit will automatically follow.
    http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/4104/48148536hl8.jpg

For those who are free,there is much to be grateful for May your home and your heart shine with the warm light of FREEDOM

Love is not Proper define .But in my world and my feeling Love is " One way or path to connect and attached the Two pure heart" and also love is "One power to live life and giving courageousness to do something ".

Love is the feeling of deep affection and personal relationships. love is a virtue, which represents all human kindness, compassion and dedication. The word love can refer to a variety of different feelings, states and attitudes, ranging from generic pleasure to intense interpersonal attraction.

Love is the Feeling,And I think If you Love some one then it will be of unconditional way.Because Love is the thing in which you have to make the Faith on your Loved ones.And please dont Expect anything from them and this is the true Love.If we can see the Love of the MOM to her child its also Unconditional,She always give the Love and the Happiness to their child without expecting anything its called true Love.