Thread: Lets Pray For Pakistan

Pakistan is in a bad shape due to the floods.let us forget our differences and try to help them in the best possible way we can.i for one donated thru Unicef for them.let us help them as at the end of the day hindumuslims are brothers too

Well said !! I am gonna do it too
    http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/4104/48148536hl8.jpg

For those who are free,there is much to be grateful for May your home and your heart shine with the warm light of FREEDOM

thats great sikandar as afterall it is for a noble cause too

Amen to that. I am sending some medicines via PIA flight to Army's fund.
    Dream, I do.

^ ok guys...let's keep the personal opinions on our differences aside...and help the ones in need.
    (If you must make it public...please do it in some other section. )
    ---
    yep, it's quite devastating to see those disturbing images of flood victims in Pakistan. The sad part is the international level help has been very reserved due to the image of Pakistan....to make it worse, i was reading the comment by Zardari in today's newspaper...as per him, he fears that children/orphans who have lost their parents due to the flood crises, may be victim of being abducted by terrorrist groups. okay, yeah...but I mean really, this is not the time to make such statements. My concern is not the validity of the statement...bt i think by making that statement.....he is sending the message to international aid to think again before sending your help. Whatever it is, it is...but immediately....we all need to help the ones in need....anyhow one can...even if it's just taking a minute out of your time and making a single prayer. Really, heart-wrenching.

It's great what you are doing Endurer.
    take life as it comes

Quote Originally Posted by Atlantic, post: 403998
    ^ ok guys...let's keep the personal opinions on our differences aside...and help the ones in need.
    (If you must make it public...please do it in some other section. )
    ---
    yep, it's quite devastating to see those disturbing images of flood victims in Pakistan. The sad part is the international level help has been very reserved due to the image of Pakistan....to make it worse, i was reading the comment by Zardari in today's newspaper...as per him, he fears that children/orphans who have lost their parents due to the flood crises, may be victim of being abducted by terrorrist groups. okay, yeah...but I mean really, this is not the time to make such statements. My concern is not the validity of the statement...bt i think by making that statement.....he is sending the message to international aid to think again before sending your help. Whatever it is, it is...but immediately....we all need to help the ones in need....anyhow one can...even if it's just taking a minute out of your time and making a single prayer. Really, heart-wrenching.

It's great what you are doing Endurer.
    Yes true - I already did !!
    http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/4104/48148536hl8.jpg

For those who are free,there is much to be grateful for May your home and your heart shine with the warm light of FREEDOM

The media isn't very helpful either. While people are suffering, journalists on both side of the border are spinning conspiracy theories and such instead of getting the word out.
    Dream, I do.

thats life and if you are trapped in natures calamity you have to live the rest of your life like one great sufferer too

May Allah help us..aameen.

I am also going to donate some of my stuff and some food items as well.