Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I love my India

You are most welcome and I would like if you keep on posting different topics like that.

Tulip we belong to this forum. I know this forum is full of intelligent and expert people in their own areas. I wud luv all of us contribute our shares to make this place better better and better..
    http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/4104/48148536hl8.jpg

For those who are free,there is much to be grateful for May your home and your heart shine with the warm light of FREEDOM

Yes Indeed Sikandar. =)

Quote Originally Posted by Tulip, post: 405135
    Exactly.
    Anyway, let's be hopeful and try to make this world a little better, we can't change the place we live in instantly but we should try doing the small acts and small contributions to make it better.
    I am hopeful. But at the same time sceptical too. I have a gut feeling that unless and until don't leave behind their prejudice and bias towards different faith and religion and as long as they continue to carry on with their hypocracy and double standard, the problem would always exist.
    http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/4104/48148536hl8.jpg

For those who are free,there is much to be grateful for May your home and your heart shine with the warm light of FREEDOM

Well that's a valid point too.

i luv india..and morris mano too

we all love india , dude!!!!!!

we are proud to be indian!!!!!!

---------- Post added at 02:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:49 PM ----------

india is rich in diversity and culture

---------- Post added at 02:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:50 PM ----------

i love my indiaaaaaaaaa

india is a place to live , bcs its wer we live the life from rags to riches

---------- Post added at 02:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:53 PM ----------

india is my country