Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How to be fluent in English?

Thanks for sharing nice information.... about How to be fluent in English? Also thanks for sharing useful link..

You do not need to begin the long sentence, and words and a set of words is enough to start once built on the momentum, you can certainly move forward. You should mostly talk and fake and there is enough to know, if you dig in the archives.

Reading a lot and reading aloud can also help in improving the tone and accent.

what is the best couse to become fluent english nowdays?

does anyone have any idea?

Quote Originally Posted by smithpeter, post: 405658
    To become a fluent English speaker, you must study and master reading, listening, and speaking. At TalkEnglish.com, the lessons are structured to give you practice in all three areas at the same time. Input is basically any correct English that you may hear or read. If you listen to an English radio station, that is input.
    Of course, the idea works well and contribute for your language skill improvement.

I think daily communication in English will be the best option. I remember i have also same problem in English but when i gone abroad for studies, there i have to speak in English only so at first i have some problems but after daily communicating with others, i have improved my English.